09. Be Mine

Happily Married

*This chapter will be in Taekwoon’s POV*

 

When I finished the meeting for our three day concert in Japan, I rushed to the airport.

Other members were excited about a two day holiday in Japan, they could use some alone time and rest well.

For me, the short holiday meant only one thing: to go meet with Luna.

When I left for the world tour, I didn’t even get to see her after our argument. I was upset that she didn’t call me or come see me.

It was only when we started our tour and Hakyeon saw me sulking then he confessed he told Luna to keep a distance until we both cool down.

I couldn’t blame him because knowing the both of us, he knew it’d only hurt us more when we tried to sort things out when both were hot-headed.

Come to think of it, it had always been her who apologized first every time we fought, no matter whose fault it was.

This time, I would apologize first and tell her that I love her that I couldn’t survive without her love.

 

*A long plane ride and even longer train of thoughts later*

 

 I entered her apartment, the password was the day she met me which was VIXX’s debut date.

The small apartment was warm and scented of her.

The apartment was mostly dark apart from a faint glow in the bedroom.

I walked towards the room when suddenly she came out and switched on the light.

“It’s you,” she looked startled but composed herself and shot a glance at my face before blinking fast and avoided my eyes.

“Aren’t you gonna ask why am I here?”

“Shouldn’t you be somewhere far away busying with the concert?” she pretended she didn’t care, that stubborn girl.

I couldn’t care less if she was pretending or not all I wanted to do was to tell her how sorry I was to hurt her, to capture her in a tight hug and to shower her with kisses, “Look, I’m sorry… about everything.”

She tensed, tightened lips began to tremble, she blinked faster and lowered her head.

A little voice came out of her, “It’s me who should be sorry, I.. I…” she was trembling so much that it was hard to make out her words.

‘Damn, woman if you want to cry, just cry.’

She turned away, her back waved up and down as she tried to calm down by breathing heavily.

I inched closer to her and took her slightly quivering figure in a hug.

“I love you,” I mumbled into her hair and took in her scent, gosh how much I missed her.

She didn’t seem to hear that as she lost control and sobbed intensely, I squeezed her arms and took her small body deeper into my chest.

“I love you,” I repeated before kissing her ear.

Her tense body calmed at this and she rested her face on my arms.

I turned her around letting her face me, her eyes were wet and lips trembling.

How did we come to this, how could I hurt her?

I wish I could turn back in time to make up for everything she had to endure, to dry all those tears she shed.

“Can we go back in time?”

 

I took her lips in a possessive kiss, nibbling on her lower lips although she remained unresponsive.

When the standing position was becoming uncomfortable for me given the height difference, I picked her up and carried her into her bedroom.

A weak sound of resistance came out from her and her small hands tried to push my chest but also weakly.

I didn’t care anymore about her stupid agreement as all I could think now was to prove my love to her, to take her and make her mine.

 


 

Another super-short chapter.

I’ll update on Monday and that’s a promise ^^

And yes, you can expect a steamy update <3

 

Welcome to new subbies

Fyqahiqahsulli

jarshweni

You guys give me energy ><

 

As I always say your comments are my vitamin