03. Him

Happily Married

‘Beep. Beep. Beep’

You stirred at the loud beeping sound, special alert ringtone for your employer.

“Yes?”  You answered the phone still in sleeping state.

“LUNASHI WHERE ARE YOU? GET YOUR DOWN TO THE MEETING RIGHT NOW!!!!” bellowed the director from the other side which made you wide awake and nearly fell off the bed.

“Yes sir, right away sir, I’ll be there in 5 minutes sir,” you stumble off the bed and got into whatever clothing you saw lying there.

After washing super quick, you took a taxi and went to the meeting for your new drama.

‘Aish… how come I overslept on this important day.’ You were too occupied with the thoughts for your job that you didn’t realize what you were wearing or how you looked.

 

*At work*

‘It’s gonna be a long day,’ you sigh looking at the meeting agenda sheet in your hand.

 

xxxxxx

 

Taekwoon came back to the dark apartment where there was no one to greet him.

He bought this apart early last year after you two started to go out.

At first, it was just for you to meet secretly but as your relationship got more serious, he started to furnish the house keeping marriage in his mind.

It seemed you never noticed his intentions, or, he wondered you were simply ignoring the whole marriage thing.

He always felt he was the only serious one in this relationship.

 

He went directly into the kitchen to drink water.

There he saw his handwritten message on the refrigerator was still there, the food he prepared on the table was sill untouched.

He let out a sigh and took the message sticker off of the refrigerator which read:

‘Sorry, need to go wrap up the final day of promotion.

I’ve prepared breakfast for you.

I’ll be back as soon as the show is finished.

Love’

He walked to the dining table plopped himself on a chair and stared at the food, his mind replaying the text message that you sent earlier.

‘got an important meeting, will be late’

He sighed again.

He knew how important this job was to you yet at times like this, he just wanted you to just stay at home and wait for him.

He got up and entered the bed room which was still in the same messy state as last night.

Last night……

The corner of his lips curled into a smile as the memory of last night warmed his heart.

Sitting on the bed, he could still sense your smell, he could still feel your small body crushed under his.

 

Xxxxxx

 

“Taekwoona…..” you gasped as he pinned you to the door.

 

Taekwoon insisted he’d want to spend the night alone with you and took you to his apartment.

On the way, in the VIXX’s shared van, he fixed his glare at you who were sitting in the front seat.

You felt his eyes poking a hole in the back of your head and you couldn’t bear yourself to look back at him.

You kept your head down along the way up to the apartment, you stood away from him in the lift yet you still could hear his heavy breathing.

When you reached the door, he hastily opened it and entered the apartment first then held the door for you.

Once you stepped in the door, he grabbed your both hands and pinned them above your head with his one hand while the other hand kept your face in place as his hot lips kissed every detail of your face, his body pressed against you caging you between his hot body and the cold door.

“Taekwoona…..” you gasped at the sudden attack.

 

________________________________________________________

 

What, a cliffhanger? Ooooo I’m so bad lol

Don’t worry, I’ve got the motivation and idea for the upcoming chapter.

It’s just… I’m too busy at the office today to type a long chapter. (yes I wrote this at office that’s why it , sorry -_-)

I promise a longer, better chappie tomorrow.

Brace yourselves for the continuation of what happened last night *wriggle eyebrows*

 

He wanted you to stay and wait for him when he goes out to do his bussiness.

Men, right? They can be so selfish at times.

He needs to understand that your job is as important to you as his job is to him.

I hope this will not become a big factor in your marriage life. (spoiler)

Good luck!

___________________________________________________________

 

Whoa new subbies!

PixelMannah

zakiahwings

kwonvenus

michelleishere

rachel5ever

Welcome welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here with Taekwoon ><

 

Goodbye for now my darlings.

A big kiss to all the old reader, new reader, commenter, and voter. (avoid if you can heehee)