17. Can We be Saved?

Happily Married

_Taekwoon POV_

After a successful day of keeping Luna away from Chanyeol, I was both exhausted and excited. Geez that boy really had a lot of energy, his eyes were always searching for her even when he had to immerse in all those intense emotions for a couple final scenes.

I couldn’t really stop him squeezing in between other writer and her inthe photo session at the end of the shooting. That was that but almost everything else went the way I planned.

Now was the time for me to execute my big plan for tonight….

 

_narrator_

“Cut!” the directornim shouted out the magic word that took the big burden off your shoulders. You felt so competent that your first big project ended flawlessly. As you were sad to be concluding this drama, you were also very eager for the new drama that you have accepted. However that one wasn’t coming in a month or so hence you could make up your lost time with Taekwoon.

You couldn’t think for a moment when everything went so fast at the end of the shooting. ‘Hope we can work together again’s and ‘Let’s meet up for drink often’s flying around, everyone was hugging and laughing and talking at the same time. After a really goofy photo time, you finally got some alone time away from Taekwoon’s glares and Chanyeol’s side glances.

Now that you finally got to cool off from all the frenzy, the realization that it’s finally over sank in and you tear up. This drama was like your first born, you felt too attached to it and all the staffs that you almost didn’t want to let go. You curled up in a corner of the set that was used as the main character’s house and looked around the small flat. There were decorations that you personally put in and so many memories. You could imagine staffs hurrying between the filming equipment, the directornim yelling at some random cameramen, Chanyeol in the living room smiling like an idiot while you briefed him about the day’s scenes. Now the flat was totally deserted. You could hear the noises downstairs, of people joking and laughing loudly as they left for the congratulatory party. You didn’t really want to go down because you would like to take the time saying goodbye to this little flat.

You didn’t hear the footsteps coming up as you toured around the familiar place touching each and every little detail that you personally installed. “Luna,” you were so immersed in the fond memories that Taekwoon’s soft voice shook you, “Let’s go.”

“I don’t wanna go, I don’t wanna say goodbye.”

“I know, I’m not taking you to the dinner,” he strode beside you to give you a supportive pat on your head, “I know you too well.”

“Then where do you think you’re going to take her?” you both turned to see a wide eyed Chanyeol.

“I don’t see why I need to tell you that,” Taekwoon coldly replied.

“You don’t have to tell me anything but you can’t take noona away. Today’s her day. We all are waiting to congratulate her on her very first big project.” Chanyeol approached you with each word.

“Chanyeolah, I don’t think I can bear to say goodbye to everyone,” you said trying your best to control your shaky voice.

“Why can’t you bear to say goodbye? It’s not like we’re saying goodbye forever. We can meet again we can keep in touch,” Chanyeol’s voice rose towards the end.

“Apparently you don’t know her very well,” unlike Chanyeol, Taekwoon was really calm.

“You’re someone to talk” Chanyeol muttered under his breath then he grabbed your hand and headed towards downstairs, “come with me, everyone is waiting for you.”

“Chanyeolah~”

“Park Chanyeol!” Taekwoon seized your other hand, “You like her don’t you? Why do you want to hurt someone you like? She can’t endure farewells, she may seem tough to you but she’s really sensitive. Taking her to that farewell party will only results in hurting her,” he said matter-of-factly while trying to maintain his composure.

“Look who is talking. You’re in no position to talk to me like that. You know who stood by her when you broke off the engagement and left her alone? You know who supported her emotionally when she was totally a ship wreck because of you?”

“Chenyeolah stop!” you weakly objected.

“Me! And where were you during these times? Out there enjoying your freaking concert!”

You were very frustrated. Taekwoon wasn’t supposed to know all these. Damn Chanyeol wasn’t supposed to know your love life in the first place! You regretted your impulse actions at once and you started to get angry. But you don’t know to whom to get angry. Chanyeol? Taekwoon? Probably yourself. 

You stood there, sandwiched between the two men who held your each hand captive in their death grip, their warmth radiating, their ragged breathes ruffling your hair. You looked up the two faces towering you. They were penetratingly glaring at each other. Pain and disbelief displayed on Taekwoon’s features while Chayeol, fury.

Your face almost touched Chanyeol’s chest when Taekwoon took a step caging you more between the two hot bodies forcing you to be super aware of their strong presence. Chenyeol’s cologne mixed with his sweat making you dizzy while Taekwoon’s hard body pressed into your back made you incredibly weak.

You stood there all the while waiting for someone to break the deadly silence but both of them didn’t utter a word. When you finally couldn’t stand the tension, you broke away from both men using all the strength you could muster.

You fell on your knees and you started to sob uncontrollably. You felt someone gathered you in his arms, “please don’t cry,” you looked up Chanyeol’s tear-filled round eyes.

“It’s okay Chanyeol, just go to the party without me. I don’t have the strength to go anyway,” you removed his hands from your trembling shoulder.

He stared at you, biting his lower lip then left you on the floor and descended down the stairs without looking back. It hurt you to see him like this, like a little puppy in pain. You winced when you heard a harsh engine signaling Chanyeol’s departure.

Taekwoon was still standing there obviously still trying to digest the information he just acquired. You both stayed in the same position for what seemed like a really long time. You sitting, hugging your knees on the floor and him standing with his back to you.

 

“So... all of these times… the beautiful noona and the insensitive bastard who doesn’t deserve her that Chanyeol was talking about was you and me?” Taekwoon finally found his voice.

 

You felt you have been splashed with ice water….

 

“Can we be saved?”

 


Guess who’s back? MEEE!

I’ve got the biggest writer’s block and abandon this site for a while.

I’m not gonna complain here about my new job and new stresses but I really would like to apologize all the readers for my long disappearance.

A big thanks to all my loyal subscribers who didn’t lose trust in me

And of course to all my beautiful new subbies… yay!!

melonaide parkminkyung SolAdorJiho rinsii MiinRin mshasar Kpopfanficlovers0606 WeAreOneEXO226 LilMnM8 TaeminOppa16 hyesun-ah Ernyza Puff_Michelle lolipop Emmatwice [F] sandeep minowino _bangster  jaylamly88 babybaozi jiyongjiyong LoveChelle YunxOng ClassicallyRenee BanaStarlight MJoeChanKNG6 shawolkanami Tieunguyenbaonhi charlotteahn zarahaha58 


Despite the lack of update, these lovelies still voted my story.

jiyongjiyong ClassicallyRenee hyesun-ah Kpopfanficlovers0606 b2utyoseobbie YunxOng


When I thank you all for your love, I’m gonna finish this story in next two chapter.

However, I will be back with a Hongbin fic once I finish the VIXXO crack fic that I started a while back.