Intro

Happily Married

“Get up sleepyhead. This is the last call, if you’re not up till I count to three, I’ll pour water on you. One, tw….!”

 

“Aish… I’m up, I’m up” Wonshik rubbed his half-closed eyes

"It's been almost an hour I've been waking you up, now you don't have time for breakfast. I've pack food for you, you can eat it on the way." you said as you were picking up the dirty laundry scattered around the dorm.

 

VIXX is now a mega-star group and they can afford their own house but insist they’d live in the dorm together.

When Taekwoon and you started dating, there were some conflicts with the agency. But as their no-dating period was over and they’re the main money makers for the agency, the CEO has to agree your relationship with some conditions.

You needed to date in secret, you couldn’t meet often, you needed to respect his schedule, blur blur blur.

After sometimes, thanks to paparazzi and some talented  fans, your relationship was revealed. Starlight seemed really cool with this. There were a few ‘how can you’-s and ‘you broke my heart’-s but most of the fans accepted you. The fact that you’re a famous script writer of some popular dramas helped a lot.

So Jelly Fish had to give in and handed their precious idol to you.

As you’re free to invade their dorm whenever you wanted, you stayed at the dorm most of the time, cooked for them and hang out. Their manager sometimes made you take his place when he had some other things to take care of.

 

Now that their manager had gone to their fan-signing site in advance, he put you in charge for waking the boys up and making them breakfast. After Wonshik had finished washing and dressing up, he joined the rest of the boys in the car. Jaehwan was in the driver’s seat, he usually played the driver for the group. Hakyeon in the front seat beside him glared at Wonshik for being late. You followed Wonshik to the van and handed him his packed breakfast.

Taekwoon’s head pop out from the back of the van ‘If you don’t have anything to do, why don’t you come with us.’

‘I need to stay at home and write, I’ve some death-line to meet,’ you answered.

‘But you said you’re meeting a writer’s block, come out once in a while, staying in won’t do any good to your rusty brain,’ your beloved boyfriend insisted.

‘Hey!’ you tried to protest but couldn’t think of a smart thing to say. Maybe your brain really was rusty. Maybe you needed some fresh air.

‘Come on noona, we’re going for a staff party after the event, it’ll be fun,’ Sanhyuk persuaded you.

Well you could never resist the maknae’s charm and staff party meant food. Lots and lots of food in this case.

 

____________________________

 

Sorry guys, this is really short and I know it .

This is only introduction and I promise a real chapter will come soon, a nice long one.

Promise!

 

OMG!!!!! 7 subscribers? Thank you guys... I love you all *throwing fly kisses your way*

Iris1697

analiz

SyahKeyraa

FannyHwang

firegirl6464

jl_joyce

PerfectlyImperfectxX

Thank you my lovelies <3