Chapter 12/Finale

Your reminiscences

OMG! I kinda noticed in the middle of writing this that "wait a minute! This is the last one!?" 

I seriously wouldn't have wanted to end this....like yet...but I got a major idea explosion inside my head that I had to write this. 

And the ending...cheesy? Romantic? Sad? Lol! 

ENJOY!

I'm sorry if  I shocked you by the completed sign. 

I'm so sad...I loved writing this. :/

Chapter 12:

Amy slid the heavy and creaky door of the shipping container open and let the breeze of fresh air into it. When she stepped in and was about to close the door, she felt like someone was looking at her, waiting for her, threating her.

 

She put on a smirk as she turned around and crossed her arms.

 

“Well, well, well,” she spoke ominously. “I was expecting you five.”

 

Dongwan gritted his teeth.

 

“The five servant boys and their dog.” She laughed.

 

If Junjin hadn’t held his hand, Dongwan had run towards her and just killed her. There were no rules in his mind right now. There wasn’t reasonable Dongwan, who always found a solution to everything. This moment, namely, wasn’t reasonable.

 

“You are allowed to talk,” Amy muttered seriously, walking back and forth, heels clasping on the floor. “Or did a cat take your tongues?”

 

Eric fisted his hand. “Why?” he questioned. “Why are you so evil? Why did you do this to our Minwoo?”

 

Amy halted her steps.

 

“Why?” she shot sharply. “Why did I do this to a man who had no idea what breaking up with me would cost?”

 

Minwoo held his throbbing stomach as he set his eyes at her.

 

“Why did I do this to a man who had no idea what leaving me, because of Dongwan, would cost!?” she screamed.   

 

The weak point inside Dongwan jumped.

 

“You six,” Amy pointed at each and one of them. “…are the most pathetic males I’ve ever seen.”

 

“That’s it.” Andy mumbled as he advanced the girl and slapped her.

 

Everyone gasped. Hyesung lifted his eyes and frowned worryingly as he kept repeating ‘she’s a girl’. But Andy just clasped his teeth together and stared at her angrily.

 

“You are a bad girl, Amy.” He hissed. “You deserved that slap.”

 

The girl held her cheek that was getting redder as she rubbed it couple of times and then fixed her eyes to the maknae of the group. Suddenly Andy lost his courage and the timid look on his face came out as he stumbled back and Amy snarled before she flashed a smirk.

 

“At least someone has got the balls to hit a woman,” she laughed. “I’m proud of you Andy.”

 

Minwoo fisted his hands.

 

“Let’s see what police will say after I’ve let others, excluding Minwoo, out of here.” Amy told. “After all it’s illegal to hit a woman.”

 

Andy felt panic rising inside him.

 

“Don’t forget,” Hyesung suddenly opened his mouth. He was surprisingly calm. “You also hurt Minwoo. We have evidence.”

 

Amy’s eyes became bigger. “W-w-what?”

 

“Yes,” Junjin moved behind Hyesung and took out Dongwan’s phone. “The call didn’t come from Minwoo hyung’s phone after all.”

 

Eric nodded. “And we kept listening to that recording of Minwoo’s phone call over and over again until we noticed that you, missy, had made a small mistake.”

 

Amy bit her lower lip.

 

“It took several minutes to perceive what that was,” Andy, in turn, stated. “But after hearing it more than four times, we heard your voice there.”

 

“Not to mention,” Dongwan added. “Clear sounds of beating someone up.”

 

Amy looked so angry that Minwoo knew she was up to something. But how freaking proud of he was of s? Either their bluffing was effective or Amy was easy to hoax, but that look on her face told everything was worth it. Minwoo felt the blood running through his body as he was gaining his power back and slowly healing back to his normal form. His face, arms, legs and abdomen were still swollen and filled with bruises but there was no way he’d jump into the fight altogether with s.

 

“And after a fast checkup,” Hyesung commented. “We found out that Do Hoon is your step brother.”

 

Amy stared at all of them in turns as her cheek started to puff bigger. “Fine,” she let out after that excruciating silence. “I won’t take this thing to the police.” She mumbled, pointing at her cheek, and advanced the three furthest members, who didn’t move. “Your teamwork sure is world-famous.” She praised. “You’re truly amazing.”

 

Minwoo felt something was going to happen and when Amy’s small pocket knife appeared and she pulled Dongwan into her arms, back against her stomach, knife onto his neck, Minwoo got up from the box and forgot the pain and the disjointed leg as he snarled at Amy and almost ran towards Dongwan when she lifted her finger and shook it at the same time with her head.

 

“I wouldn’t do that if you seriously do love him.” She murmured.

 

Dongwan widened his eyes.

 

“Amy,” Minwoo whined sternly. “Why…why…why is it so hard for you to take my rejection!?” He asked. “From all the people I always thought that you’d understand. But no,” he shook his head. “You actually told everyone that it was you who broke up with me when it was other way around. I understand you’re ashamed and that my reasons were unfair but believe me,” Minwoo kept staring at Dongwan, not Amy. “I am not the one to make you happy. When time passes, I won’t even remember you. I am a busy man. I love being busy. I love hanging out with my brothers and I love the man I am.”

 

Amy tightened her embrace around Dongwan who had no intensions to pull off since that knife stung the skin on his neck. Besides, he wanted to hear Minwoo much further. The main dancer’s heart jumped when Dongwan closed his eyes and let out a trembling breathe.

 

“You aren’t the same Amy you once were.” Minwoo spoke.

 

“I am.” She said reassuringly. “I’ve never felt this alive, Minwoo. When you left me that night you ran to your Dongwan,” The man in the embrace felt his heart screaming. “My soul emptied.”

 

Minwoo held Eric’s hand to keep his balance. Hyesung, Junjin and Andy were already prepared to jump onto her and steal that knife from her. Minwoo and Eric looked at Dongwan who tried to keep his calm not to panic while Amy held the knife under his jaw.

 

“One slide,” she said. “And your Dongwan will die.”

 

Amy turned her sight to the dark skin as she adjusted the knife and pressed it hard onto Dongwan’s neck. Face stirring, Dongwan bit his inner cheeks to prevent moving or be when the door flew open and Do Hoon entered.

 

The look in his eyes was heartbreaking. Shinhwa members could see that he was in pain to have such a girl as a step sister. He was exhausted. He was hurting and he surely was remorseful.

 

“Amy ya,” he murmured. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m killing the true culprit of this crime.” She said under her teeth.

 

“But Amy ya,” Do Hoon almost cried. “We don’t want to get in trouble.”

 

Amy laughed. “I won’t get in trouble.” She said. “You’ll take all the blame to save me and let me have my revenge.”

 

The members noticed the tear that fell from Do Hoon’s eye as he slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out a gun. First he lifted it up and then aimed it at her. Amy cracked open as her hand slowly eased the power and the knife didn’t press onto Dongwan’s skin anymore.

 

“Oppa,” she said. “W…w…why?”

 

“I will do it, Amy ya,” Do Hoon swore. “I’m not hesitant anymore.”

 

Minwoo was totally confused and he was aware that everyone else was too. The frowns on his brothers’ faces were so deep that it just emphasized their bewilderment.

 

“When?” She snapped. “When did you plan all of this?”

 

 Dongwan closed his eyes when the hands around him tightened again.

 

“Yesterday…” Do Hoon said. “After Minwoo hyung had done the call.”

 

The man’s hand was unsteady as he aimed it at Amy again and loaded it. She didn’t stir. “Do what you want. I’ll have my revenge.”

 

She started to slide the knife when Do Hoon closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, hearing it hit flesh. When he opened his eyes, Amy was looking at him shocked as her shoulder was bleeding and the knife had fallen to the floor, Dongwan now in Minwoo’s embrace.

 

“O-o-oppa.” She gasped.

 

“I...I...I...” Do Hoon stuttered. “W-w-w-what did I do?” he squatted down, holding his head. “I shouldn’t have done that.”

 

Eric covered Andy’s eyes with his right hand and Junjin’s eyes with his left hand when Do Hoon grabbed the gun and lifted it onto his chin. Closing their eyes, the members flinched when they heard a scream and another launch as the emotionless body of Do Hoon’s fell to the floor and was covered in blood.

 

Amy was like a ghost. She looked at the corpse on the floor and couldn’t believe of what she had just seen. When she heard police cars and ambulances outside she broke down.

 

“He did it.” Andy commented seriously, face pale as snow.

 

Minwoo nodded. “Someone needed to make her suffer. And if it were him, he did it.”

 

Amy reached her hand towards her step brother and screamed when he was lifted onto the stretches and blanket was pulled over his head. When police stepped into the shipping container and cuffed her hands, Amy glared at Minwoo once more before she was taken to the car.

 

“Are you okay?” The police questioned.

 

The members nodded.

 

“If we hadn’t received that anonymous call, we wouldn’t have known about this.” he continued. “I’m glad you’re fine.”

 

“Thank you for coming. What’ll happen to Amy-sshi?” Eric interrogated.

 

“She’ll be locked up for a long time.” The policeman said. “Don’t worry,” he pointed that to Minwoo. “She won’t get near to you ever again.”

 

Minwoo flashed a smile while his hand grabbed his leg and stomach. “I think I need to lie down now.”

 

Dongwan nodded as he hurried to get Minwoo onto his back. Older man looked at him and blinked his eyes but got onto it when Dongwan blushed.

 

When they were at the car, Dongwan put him down and started to clean his face.

 

“How did you know it?” Minwoo suddenly asked.

 

“Know what?” Dongwan lifted his head up.

 

“That Do Hoon was her step brother.” Minwoo replied. “And how on earth were you able to come up with so many clues with just a one short phone call?”

 

Dongwan smiled cutely. “We didn’t and we weren’t. All that was possible with our teamwork. When Hyesung began to talk and he said what he assumed, we just played along. I believe you understood it was bluffing.” He explained.

 

Minwoo nodded.

 

“It was a guess,” Dongwan stated. “It was a guess that Do Hoon was Amy’s step brother.”

 

“Wow,” Minwoo spoke. “I knew you were smart…but…wow.”

 

Dongwan stopped cleaning Minwoo’s face as he stared at him. “Only thing we could think about in that car was you. I didn’t let my mind waver. I couldn’t think of anything else but you Minwoo ya.” He murmured. “It was painful…but I couldn’t throw away that thought that you were alive.”

 

The shorter man grinned. “I guess I have my own prince then.”

 

To that, Dongwan blushed so fiercely that he couldn’t speak. He just cleaned the wounds and treated the leg carefully in silence when Minwoo cupped his face and pulled him towards him until their lips touched. Though Dongwan should’ve pulled off (he was still mad at him after all), he just lifted his arms onto his shoulders and replied to the cautious and slow movement. Minwoo’s left leg was straightened and someone was going to tie it up but as if knowing that he and Dongwan needed their time, no one came to do it.

 

Minwoo put his hands onto Dongwan’s waist as he haltingly slid his tongue into Dongwan’s mouth and waited for some kind of a tantrum. But instead of a tantrum he got another tongue as a reward. Gasping, Minwoo tightened the grasp around the waist until he was able to surround it with his arms and pull Dongwan closer. Younger man let out a moan and enjoyed the faint stubble that was around Minwoo’s chin.

 

When Minwoo’s arms slid away and those hands remained onto Dongwan’s waist, the movement slowed down and they pulled their lips apart, fixing their eyes at each other.

 

“I think I just regained all my energy.” Minwoo whispered dumbly. “I’ve missed kissing you.”

 

Dongwan was still breathless. “I think I just lost my memory.” He panted. “That just blew me away.”

 

Minwoo smirked. “As always.” Then they just stared at each other in silence. Minwoo took Dongwan’s hand and it until Dongwan intertwined their fingers and flashed a shy smile.

 

“I’m so happy that you’re fine.” He huffed.

 

“Are you in pain?” Minwoo asked. “She handled you quite roughly.”

 

Dongwan shook his head. “I kinda forgot the pain when I was only focusing…are you sure you're fine?” He changed the topic when Minwoo grinned.

 

“I’m excellent.” He answered. “You’re here with me.”

Amy’s trial was over sooner than anyone had thought. It had mentally exhausted Minwoo but when he got back to the dorm he was surely less tense.

 

It was over.

 

He was free.

 

Shinhwa was free.

 

And, well, he and Dongwan had never been better.

 

Dongwan had tried to be madder at Minwoo but somehow he had failed to do it. And don’t say it was all those sleepovers at each other’s rooms or those sweet moments on the bench that was in front of the dorm house. Though the memories of Amy and Do Hoon still haunted every single one of them, Minwoo spent more time with Dongwan and the others than ever. They gave strength to each other.

 

Strength was what they needed when their contract with SF entertainment ended. Well, it was more or less Eric who got them out of there and moved them to Good Entertainment but his leadership and their power together made it happen.

 

Besides that successful change, they won the daesang.

 

With the song Brand New.

 

Shinhwa’s popularity grew.  

 

No one heard from Amy anymore and it was good. She was suffering and that was all Minwoo wanted; though not in that way.

 

“Are you thinking about Do Hoon again?” Dongwan interrogated.

 

Minwoo nodded. “Yeah.”

 

Dongwan grabbed his hand and placed his head onto his shoulder. “He’s in better place now.”

 

“He is.” Minwoo pecked Dongwan’s forehead.

 

“Minwoo?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

Dongwan closed his eyes for couple of seconds. “Though I found everything out eventually and got angry at you, I still loved the time I was clueless.”

 

“Why?” Minwoo rubbed that hand that was on his thigh.

 

“Because,” Dongwan lifted his head and turned it towards the man. “We were able to create new memories.”

 

Minwoo felt his smile becoming wider as he asked Dongwan to come into his arms and cuddle with him in that chilly night.

 

“They weren’t just your reminiscences…they were mine too.”  

 

The End...

 

Finished: 01/05/2014

By: Sara