Chapter 11

Your reminiscences

Short chapter! BUT I kinda got an idea while circling around the centre of  Helsinki. :D 

And...someone asked me to update so I kept my promise. ^^ You didn't expect chapter this soon 29548E, right? :D hehe!

The previous chapter...in Minwoo's POV. 

ENJOY!


Chapter 11:

 

Some hours earlier:

 

Minwoo woke up after passing out for couple of hours. He opened his eyes after groaning the pain away when his eyes set to the crescent moon on the sky; crescent moon that shone brightly as if wanting to be the sun. Frowning, as he moved his head too much, Minwoo clasped his tied up hands against the cold floor as he to his stomach and growled, since all the bruises, all the wounds and all the muscles that had been under Do Hoon’s foot, stung.

 

Minwoo glanced at the moon again.

 

It was weird, almost ridiculous, but it felt like he got power from it. He felt his heartbeat rising and skipping couple of beats that hurt until he took a deep inhale, tasting dried blood and saliva in his mouth. He was thirsty. He was hungry. He was unhappy. He was in pain and he needed to be at the hospital.

 

Or…

 

He needed a plan.

 

“Oppa,” was said from the outside.

 

Minwoo startled.

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll go first, move the car and come then here.”

 

 Minwoo had no time to think. He had to come up with something. He needed to play some time so his brothers, his friends and s would find him. He knew that Junjin had Sang Woo hyung. He knew that that man was clever enough to perceive where he was. Though no one knew how Sang Woo hyung managed to find out unknown numbers, Minwoo was glad Junjin knew someone like him.

 

Amy lingered outside quite a long time. Minwoo thought that there might have been something going on since it felt like Do Hoon and Amy were arguing. That was great. Minwoo had time to think. He emptied his mind and stared at the crescent moon. It reminded him of someone and that someone made him feel sad but happy at the same time. That face gave him power to go on.

 

“I said that you can’t change your mind when you joined me, oppa!” Amy yelled.

 

Do Hoon mumbled something as an answer but Minwoo focused on what he was doing. He slowly felt his pulse lowering and eyes getting shut. His body was already chilly since he had spent a whole day lying on the floor. The sea or river or lake, Minwoo wasn’t sure since he had been out the whole way to the destination, hit its waves under the floor, making it colder. He still wasn’t fine. He had gotten sick while lying on the floor so the amount of power he had ludicrously absorbed from the moon wasn’t as much as you’d think. It was just enough for him to lower his pulse and play dead for couple of minutes.

 

Worse that could happen, was that he’d faint. But chances to that were like 85%.

 

“It’s not time for you to turn your back to me!” Amy shouted. “I’ll frame you if you leave me now, oppa.”

 

Hearing those words from Amy’s mouth, made Minwoo shed couple of tears. He couldn’t believe that he had once fallen in love with her and then hurt Dongwan. He definitely didn’t deserve forgiveness from that man. If he deserved something, it was cold shoulder from him until they could be friends again.

 

Though Minwoo wanted something else.

 

He had to admit that.

 

He wanted something more dammit.

 

Why was he always too late!?

 

Why was he such an idiot to believe that he would love someone who wasn’t even his type?!

 

Why was he an utter jerk when it came to breaking Dongwan’s heart like that and then smiling at him like a stupid as if saying that he wasn’t even sorry!?

 

Minwoo perceived that getting angry didn’t help his pulse to diminish but actually the aggressive thought made it beat even harder. He only had to play dead for couple of minutes and then wait for s to find him. He knew they’d come.

 

Minwoo heard steps from the outside as his heartbeat was almost invisible. He closed his eyes and placed his head onto the cold floor, shivers going through his body, as his body switched off and he slowly lapsed into trance.

 

Back to the current time:

 

Loud noises…

 

Sobbing…

 

More sobbing…

 

Someone gets closer…

 

Tears fall onto his skin…

 

Something warm lands onto his forehead…

 

Onto his eyes…

 

Onto his lips…

 

‘Dongwan, Minwoo thought. Wait! Dongwan!? DONGWAN! He pondered shocked as he hurried to switch his body on (after passing out) and he was able to feel the strength increasing as he opened his eyes and met Dongwan’s eyes.

 

That relieved smile, Minwoo pondered. Did he…did he just…kiss me? He thought as he, with all the left energy he had, lifted his palm onto his lips.

 

Dongwan stared at him shocked but relieved when they heard car screeching against the asphalt and two doors getting closed. Minwoo immediately turned to look at the leader, then the maknaes and then the main vocalist, who tensed onto his spot. Lastly, he looked at Dongwan whose cheekbones were redder than before.

 

“Do Hoon,” they all said in unison.

 

Minwoo tried to get up, but he forgot that his legs had been handled, of course. When he steadied his body, he immediately collapsed and Dongwan, who else, was the one to catch him. Their faces were millimeters apart but if those sounds of high heels clapping onto the ground weren’t threatening, Minwoo would have done something.

 

“What do we do now?” Eric asked, not being scared or brave.

 

“Where we’re good at…” Hyesung stepped in front of the leader.

 

“And what is that?” Andy and Junjin interrogated, moving next to Dongwan and Minwoo, who was now sitting on a box.

 

“…at teamwork.” Hyesung smirked.