Chapter1

Your reminiscences

Wush....here we go....my first chaptered WooDong fic...ehehehe! 

Dedicated to Orangekid1007 <3 ^^ 

ENJOY!



Minwoo entered the dorm room looking serious and upset. Hyesung got up from the sofa and ran towards the main dancer who sighed and discarded his shoes to the floor. Eric, the leader, followed the main vocalist and showed Minwoo his concerned look. The main dancer sighed again and said nothing.

“Minwoo,” Hyesung whispered.

“Tell us.” Eric commanded softly.

“There’s nothing to tell.” Minwoo replied. “Dongwan is suffering from amnesia.”

Hyesung glanced at Eric who shook his head in misbelief.

“There’s nothing to tell?” Eric repeated dumbly staring at Minwoo seriously. “Only amnesia? Our third vocalist is suffering from amnesia?” He added bitterly.

Minwoo bowed his head. It did sound bad. Of course it was bad. Their third vocalist, witty guy, erowan and best friend didn’t remember about his life before the accident. And Minwoo knew it was his fault. No, he wasn’t going to hold any regrets of breaking up with Dongwan because he couldn’t lie to the man anymore. Being with Dongwan even though he didn’t love him would’ve been wrong. The thing Minwoo was feeling bad and that it was his fault was the fact that he hadn’t known how much in pain that man had been. Not to mention that Minwoo didn’t know that Dongwan was in love with him.

“Yeah,” Minwoo closed his eyes. “I guess it’s bad.”

Eric just shook his head while shoving his hands into his pockets.

“What are we going to do now?” Junjin asked sadly glancing at every single one of them in turns.

“We’ll wait.” Eric answered determined. “We’ll just wait.”

Next day Minwoo visited Dongwan again. The man was sleeping on the bed and next to him was some stuff he had had inside his pockets when he had gotten hit by that car. Minwoo sighed as he took the picture of him from the desk and stared at it for a while. That must’ve been in Dongwan’s wallet. Minwoo remembered the photo and a smile built onto his tired and dark face.

“Minwoo-sshi?”

The said man startled as he heard that faint voice.

“Minwoo-sshi, is that you?” Dongwan opened his narrowed eyes and looked at the man who quickly slid the photo into the back pocket of his jeans.

“Ah, yes, Dongwan…sshi.” Minwoo spoke awkwardly.

Dongwan flashed him a smile while he was getting to a sitting position, groaning in pain as he held his rib.

“What the hell happened to me?” his questioned disturbed Minwoo. “It’s like I was hit by a car or a truck at least.”

Minwoo cleared his throat as he helped the man up.

“Thank you Minwoo-sshi.” Dongwan blushed a bit when Minwoo straightened his shirt from the front. “I don’t remember you but I think you meant a lot to me.”

The main dancer smirked and patted the man’s crown when the door slid open and four other men entered the room. Eric, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy looked careful when they slowly advanced the bed and put on a smile that told Dongwan they were fine.

“Dongwan-sshi, these are—“

“Eric, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy, I’ve missed you so much!” Dongwan breathed out and tears fell from his eyes while Minwoo was nudged away beside the bed.

He stared at the scene in front of him and just like that he felt his heart sink.

Dongwan definitely had forgotten.

He had forgotten Minwoo.