Tsunami

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19..

 

Park Shin hye have full concentrate to operation yonghwa. her son Jung hwa has help her..

 

20 minutes had pass..

 

"my, son give me a scissors" said shin hye. she cover with masker, so with junghwa..

 

he turn to look for a scissors..

 

"here, mom" said junghwa while he give the scissors to shin hye..

 

Shin hye almost finish to operation yonghwa, she will cut the cloth which is close yonghwa wounded, when suddenly she feel the ground is tremors and the building begin to sway...

 

the earthquake begin more bigger, the building more sway now. the other people go to outside of building to safety from collapse building.

 

"we must get out here, the building will collapse" said Jonghyun..

 

shin hye, realize the emergency situation, but she more worried to yonghwa now. he will not survive if he get cold. she make a decision..

 

"jonghyun go out with my son and my daughter now, I will stay here" said shin hye..

 

"mommy..." said Jing yin..

 

"mother, I will not go out" said Jung Hwa..

 

"Jung hwa, obey me. follow your uncle" said shin hye..

 

the building begin to crack now...

 

"jong hyun, go now" shout shin hye..

 

Jong hyun listen and obey what shin hye had said, he carry jing yin while jung hwa follow him..

 

meanhwile shin hye hold yonghwa hand and resign of what will happen to them..

 

The crack of building more bigger now..

 

then shin hye can feel if the earthquake slowly reduce to tremors, and finally stop..

 

fortunately, the building of library is not collapse..

 

shin hye look happy, she hold yonghwa hand..

 

"thanks GOD, YOU has help us from disaster" said shin hye while she pray to GOD. but without she know something very bad will happen to them..

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter