Pass From Disaster and start to Happiness for forever

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26..

 

shin hye saw jonghyun, junghwa and other man is come back. she very happy to see them, specially to her son..

 

"honey, wake up..your son and jonghyun is back" said shin hye..

 

yonghwa who sleep on shin hye lap is wake up and see them come..

 

"jonghyun....junghwa...I'm glad you are save" said yonghwa..

 

junghwa and jonghyun is get out from the water and sit on the shelf. so with the man..

 

shin hye approach to junghwa and hug to her son..

 

"I'm willing now to see you come back with safety.." said shin hye..

 

"ne, mom. dad, by the way, the shark is dead" said junghwa..

 

"really!!! oh that is good news, we can get out from here now" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, yonghwa" said jonghyun..

 

yonghwa walk to jonghyun and hold his shoulder..

 

"I don't know how to describe my thankful to you, jonghyun...you are the angel and the hero to safe my family..I don't know if I and my family can save from the disaster if you are not with us...thank you jonghyun, for what you did to us..I will always remember that" said yonghwa while he look to jonghyun..

 

jonghyun touch yonghwa shoulder..

 

"this is my duty as your friend. you are like my brother to me...I will always helping you..I hope you can help me too when I needed your help" said jonghyun..

 

"anything, jonghyun...just said it and I will help you with all my effort" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, jonghyun...I will help you too...because you has do so many things to help me and my family..I and yonghwa will always owe of thank you to you, jonghyun" said shin hye while she wrap her hand to yonghwa shoulder..

 

"it's okay, shin hye...ah, lets get out from here" said jonghyun..

 

"I will lead the way out from here" said junghwa while he jump to the water..

 

"dad, come here let me piggyback of you" said junghwa..

 

"junghwa, let me do that...you just lead us to where you come before" said jonghyun..

 

"alright uncle.." said junghwa..

 

jonghyun is jump to the water and follow by yonghwa. because he still weak, jonghyun must piggyback him when they will dive to surface to third floor..

 

shin hye and the other people is the last who jump..

 

junghwa swim fast and when he find the places where he surface to the water. he dive to find the door...

 

shin hye and jonghyun with yonghwa not find junghwa when they get there..

 

"junghwa....where are you son??" shout yonghwa..

 

junghwa then surface near from his parents..

 

"dad, mom...and the other..follow me" said junghwa..

 

after they take a deep breath. junghwa dive and follow by shin hye, jonghyun with yonghwa and the other people..

 

junghwa open the door for his parents and the other people while he dive.

 

then after he see his parents has pass the door. he swim while dive to one light from a far...

 

after 5 minutes, junghwa is surface from the water...

 

there is someone who shout..

 

"brother....brother..."

 

junghwa turn around and look jingyin the little angel who shout to him..

 

"junghwa you survive..." said jiyeon..

 

"ne" said junghwa while he swim to jiyeon and jingyin and the other people..

 

junghwa turn and see jiyeon who smile on him...there is something has combine their heart..and that something we can call is love...

 

shin hye, jonghyun and yonghwa follow junghwa to surface from the water..

 

"jingyin look happy to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter