Saved From A White Shark

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23...

 

when Yonghwa wake up. his blood which came from his infusion has stop to fall down. Yonghwa look around. then he hear something..

 

he look to where the sound come from, then he look shock when he saw the white shark just one metres from him..

 

he know if he can't fight to white shark now. he find the way to escape from the white shark. but there is no way out all he can see is the water every where..

 

then he shout for help..

 

"help.........somebody help me"shout yonghwa..

 

the shelf begin to crack little by little..

 

yonghwa see that he more shout for a help..

 

"help........please, help me......" shout yonghwa..

 

jonghyun and junghwa who swim then hear his voice..

 

junghwa look suprise to hear that..

 

"uncle you hear that...."said junghwa..

 

"ne, from the voice I'm sure that.....

 

"he is my dad, uncle...Yonghwa...my dad still alive"said junghwa with excited. he swim quickly to where the voice came from..

 

jonghyun chase him then hold his shoulder..

 

"be careful junghwa, we must watch carefully for white shark"said jonghyun..

 

junghwa realize with dangerous. he let jonghyun who swim in front of him..

 

they swim slowly without make any noise..

 

then they reach the room. they hear yonghwa shout. then they saw to inside the room from the window.

 

junghwa look excited, when he saw his father still alive...

 

"uncle, let's go there"said junghwa with excited. he then will swim again. but jonghyun hold his arms..

 

"junghwa, we must inducement the white shark from your father, so he can safe" said jonghyun..

 

Jonghyun think for a while...

 

"junghwa, I will swim and inducement the white shark to chase me. when the white shark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter