Yonghwa in Dangerous..

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22..

 

they just saw to the white shark who move around them places..

 

meanhwile in another room on the same floor with them..

 

one man is lay on the shelf which just two inch up from the water. 

 

who is he??....

 

he is Yonghwa, Shin hye husband..

 

yonghwa not wake up until now. he still unsconsciousness..

 

The blood is fall down to the water from his infusion...

 

the blood which is fall down to the water can smell by white shark fish..

 

suddenly the white shark is wild when smell the blood. that fish move to right and then hit the door on the right..

 

Shin hye and the other saw that..

 

"where that fish go??" ask Junghwa..

 

"it's look strange"said Jonghyun..

 

"maybe something or someone has provoke that fish until he turn his look from us" said one man..

 

"it could be yonghwa??" ask shin hye..

 

"we don't know who make that fish has interested" said Jonghyun..

 

"junghwa, I'm sure and have feeling if your father is still alive" said shin hye..

 

"junghwa, save your father. he need you right now" said shin hye, while she hold junghwa hand. she look emotional now and suddenly cry..

 

junghwa immediately hug his mother. he look worried too..

 

"junghwa, your father is still alive. you have to find him" said shin hye while she cry..

 

"shin hye. I and junghwa will go and looking to yonghwa. but right now, we can't go there, the white shark fish will bite us" said jonghyun..

 

"I'm sorry if I disturb your conversation, but I think this man is right" said one lady..

 

"alright mother, I will looking for my father. but you have to calm your self, mother. I can't concentrate if you like this" said junghwa..

 

"junghwa, don't go there" said jonghyun..

 

"uncle, I can't just stay in here meanhwile my father in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter