Searching his wife and his daughter.

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

Yonghwa arrive to his house 30 minutes later. his house so quiet, yonghwa open the door and get in to his room. his eyes is lock to his wedding photos with his wife park shin hye and other photos of shin hye.

 

Yonghwa take the photo and kiss his wife photo..

 

Yonghwa:"shin hye, my wife. I miss you very much, you and our daughter" while his tears is fall..

 

he wipe his tears and try to comfort his self..

 

Yonghwa:"I must believe that they are still alive. I know god will help me"

 

then he take out his wife photo from the frame and hurry to pack his clothes and other things that he needed. rope, flashlight and gun he take to his car with other things..

 

after he think that all he need is enough. he lock his house and get in to his car..

 

he drive his car 100 Km/miles..

 

after one and half an hour he drive, he feel starving. he just remember that he is not eating since morning..

 

then he searching a cafe or restaurant for eating..

 

after some minutes, finally he find a small restaurant. he enter the restaurant, the restaurant is only have little people who eating too. when he get in, their eyes is look on him. yonghwa just don't care with their eyes. he go straight and sit on the corner and take a menu..

 

while he read it, a servant is coming..

 

Servant:"what do you want to order sir??"

 

Yonghwa:"this food and this drink" while he pointed a food and drink on the menu..

 

Servant:"okay, sir. your order food will be ready in some minutes" while he will go away..

 

Yonghwa:"wait a minutes"

 

the servant is back again.. 

 

The servant:"anything else, sir??"

 

Yonghwa take something from his pocket and raise it so the servant can see that. it's shin hye photos..

 

Yonghwa:"do you ever saw her three days ago?? maybe she eat in this restaurant with my daughter, she is my wife"

 

the servant try to remember.

 

The servant:"I'm sorry sir, I forget it" while he will go away, but his hand is raise. yonghwa know what he want to..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter