Save Them But with Yonghwa Get Wounded

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13...

 

 

 

they walk slowly and saw min ho hold jingyin with his left hand while his right hand is hold gun and pointed it to head of jingyin. meanhwile shin hye is crying softly while she look to yonghwa, her husband. she is half of neaked..

 

Jingyin:"daddyy...daddyyy..." jingyin call yonghwa while she crying... 

 

Yonghwa and Jonghyun directly pointed their Gun to Min Ho.. 

 

Min Ho shout:"Shut up" while he angry to jingyin..

 

jingyin is crying, she don't listen min ho..

 

Yonghwa:"release my wife and my daughter and I will let you go, min ho"

 

Min Ho:"ha, do you think I'm stupid to let them go?? no. now put down your both weapon or I will blow your daughter head. I mean it" while a little he pull the trigger"

 

Yonghwa saw that Min ho is seriously..

 

Yonghwa:"Ok, Min ho. You win. I will put my gun down" while he slowly to kneel down and keep looking to min ho"

 

Jonghyun is follow what is Yonghwa doing..

 

yonghwa has kneel down and will put his gun when Min ho turn his look from yonghwa to Jingyin for a while and he lost his vigilance cause of jingyin crying and shout to Yonghwa..

 

Yonghwa see that chance. quickly he pointed his Gun to Min ho and shoot. but min ho realize that, he is shoot too. but yonghwa has faster than min ho..

 

"door....door...dooorr.." three shoot has hear in the room..

 

Yong hwa success to shoot min ho and hit his left chest, and Jonghyun has shoot too and hit his left eyes...

 

Min ho is lay on the floor and directly die..

 

yonghwa just not move. he is stand still on his places..

 

then blood came from his stomach. he touch it and see blood on his hand..

 

Yonghwa is hit on his stomach. he made a step backward. he can't believe if Min ho can shoot him and hit his stomach..

 

Shin hye is run while she shout to yonghwa:"Yonghwa, nooooo..." she is crying cause she know that Yonghwa get hit on his stomach...

 

their daughter is run too while she shout and call yonghwa:"daddy...daddy.."

 

Yonghwa is lay on the floor. while shin hye is hug him and jingyin is hold yonghwa arms. Jonghyun just look at them..

 

Shin hye:"Yonghwa, you get wounded in your stomach" while she touch slowly yonghwa wounded..

 

Yonghwa:"it's alright, shin. don't worry about me. I will not die, cause of this. to see you now it's make me happy now cause both of you are safe. I miss both of you"

 

Shin hye:"Yong, thank to GOD cause you are coming right in time if you late. I don't know what will happen to me and Jingyin" while she is crying...

 

Yonghwa directly pull her and kiss her forehead..

 

Yonghwa:"I Know that GOD will help us. don't worry now, cause the bastard min ho is dead now"

 

Shin hye:"let me see your wound" while Shin hye is cry, she immediately open yonghwa shirt to look the wound. lucky for him, the bullet is not in his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter