the Earthquake Has Begin

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14...

 

Jonghyun drive the car. Yonghwa, shin hye and their daughter jingyin is on the back.

 

all of the ground is white of snow, including the road. cold can they feel now.

 

Shin hye hug yonghwa to make yonghwa is warm while jingyin is hug her mother..

 

Yonghwa look try to hold the cold and keep conscious. he feel pain to his wounded. shin hye know that, she try to give her effort to save her husband from cold and suffer.

 

Jonghyun turn to right he follow the direction to go to busan because yonghwa son, seungho has waiting to them..

 

after half an hour they get the busan town..

 

shin hye saw that Yonghwa is very cold now. she afraid if yonghwa condition will more bad and can be dangerous of his live.

 

Shin hye:"Jong hyun, turn right when you see the traffic light. we must go to hospital, I'm afraid that my husband Yonghwa can't hold his condition from cold. he must get more treatment in hospital"

 

while she look to yonghwa with worried..

 

yonghwa almost lost his consciousness. but when he hear what shin hye has said. he open his eyes and look to his watch. he more worried now.

 

Yonghwa Pov:"one hour again, earthquake follow with tsunami will sweep this places"

 

shin hye realize that yonghwa open his eyes..

 

Shin hye:"Yonghwa.." she call yonghwa's names..

 

Yonghwa suddenly out of day dreaming and said..

 

"jonghyun, don't take me to hospital. we don't have much time, the earthquake and tsuriname will happen one hour again. we still in path of disaster, beside that seung ho still waiting us"

 

shin hye:"but yong, your condition is in dangerous because your wounded still not get medicine and treatment from hospital. I'm afraid if you will.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter