Conversation With His Son and The Accident

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after 11.00 Am. yonghwa has finish to make conclusion about the disaster. then he sleep in 2 hours. after he wake up, he try to call shin hye and his daughter, but this time the signal is off cause the earthquake and tsunami, so with the electricity.

 

Yonghwa Pov:"I must searching my wife and my daughter, but first, I must meet the President and his minister, to explain all about the disaster. the disaster that I hope is not happen"

 

Then he decided to phonecall someone...

 

Yonghwa:"I'm sorry sir if I disturb you. but there is something I must talk to you now and I guest we must meet, Minister of defence"

 

Minister of defence:"I think it's very important until you must to meet me. okay, how about 3 Pm in my office??"

 

Yonghwa:"fine, I will be there"

 

then the connection is off...

 

Yonghwa then try again to connect his wife shin hye, but still no sign from her and her daughter jingyi..yonghwa look so sad. but he must be patient with this situation.

 

suddenly his handphone is rang. he saw it and look suprise cause jungho, his son who calling him.

 

Jungho:" father..."

 

Yonghwa:"jungho, my son. I'm very miss you. why just now you have phonecall?? I wait you to call me"

 

Jungho:"I'm sorry father, we very busy with our camp and do some task and our teacher has not may us to make phonecall. so, I just now can phonecall you"

 

Yonghwa:"it's okay, my son. I understand you"

 

Jungho:"father, where are you now??can I speak to my mother??"

 

but yonghwa is silent, he look sad and don't know what have to say to his son..

 

Jungho:"father, why are you silent, where is my mother??"

 

Yonghwa finally speak..

 

Yonghwa:"Jungho, your mother has going to busan yesterday morning and until now I can't call her. I try to contact her parents but they said that Shinhye, your mother is not there" his voice is look weak..

 

Jungho is shock to hear that..

 

Jungho:"why you don't stop her, father??"

 

Yonghwa:"you know how your mother very well. she is very stubborn and no one can stop her when she has decided to do. I has try to advice her. but she didn't hear me"

 

at last, jungho can accept that:"ne, father. I know her very well as you do"

 

Jungho:"father, do you have contact her work place??"

 

Yonghwa:"yes, jungho. they said that shin hye has off from hospital for 3 days to visit her parents on busan"

 

Jungho is silent again..

 

Jungho:"father,what will you do now??"

 

Yonghwa:"I will go to busan after the policeman, taeyang inform me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter