The Beginning

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

1 July 2030

Seoul

Author Pov

07.00 Am at house

 

Professor Yonghwa move his body and hugged his wife from behind. slowly he open his eyes and watch his wife..

 

Yonghwa:"morning, sunshine" while he kiss her forehead.

 

but his wife only move a little bit and not open her eyes.

 

Yonghwa repeat his words..

 

Yonghwa:"morning, my jagiya shin hye" while he kiss her cheek.

 

but she just still close her eyes..

 

Yonghwa pov:"hmm. it's look like I must do something to make her wake up"

 

Yonghwa begin to tickle shin hye. slowly she move and open her eyes. yonghwa continue to tickle his wife..

 

shin hye tickle back her husband..but after a while she give up.

 

shin hye:"I give up, Yong, I give up"

 

Yonghwa:"that's my punish to not get up early and prepare for my breakfast and this too.." while he said that, he pull shin hye body and kiss her lips.

 

shin hye open and yonghwa enter his tongue. they enjoy their kiss in the morning. but suddenly they stop their kiss, when the little angel is came to their room..

 

Shin hye get up from the bed and approached her daughter, Jingyi..

 

Jingyi:"mom, I'm Hungry??"

 

Shin hye hold her daughter:"omo, jingyi. let's go to the kitchen" while she glanced a little to yonghwa. yonghwa just look at her with smile.

 

while his wife go to the kitchen, yonghwa open the window of his room and smell the fresh air. the sun was brightly while the bird is chirp.

 

Yonghwa:"ahhhh. it's good day, I think"

 

after 15 minutes, he start to take a bath. while he wipe his body with towel. his wife is coming..

 

Shin hye:"yong, the breakfast is ready"

 

Yonghwa shouted from the bathroom:"okey, honey. just wait for the minutes"

 

shin hye begin to tidy up their bed. while she tidy, yonghwa came from bathroom and hugged his wife from behind...

 

Yonghwa:"I Love you. I always never tired to say that word"

 

Shin hye turn her body and kiss his husband on his lips. after kiss, she hugged her husband..

 

Shin hye:"I love you too, yong. I love you too"

 

Yonghwa push slowly shin hye body and stare at her..

 

Yonghwa:"never I expected will have you in my life.but I always thank God cause have send you in my life. My life has complete with you and our children"

 

shin hye:"me, too. I'm very proud, cause you are perfect husband for me and for our children"

 

yonghwa hugged his wife back while he caressing her hair..suddenly the clock alarm is rang and disturb the two people love..

 

yonghwa turn off the alarm, while shin hye continue to tidy up their bed. yonghwa take his clothes and his long short and wear it.

 

Yonghwa ask:"have you call jung ho last night??"

 

shin hye:"yes, yong". she approached her husband after tidy up their bed and help him with his tie.

 

Yonghwa:"when he will back from busan??" 

 

Shin hye:he said three days from now he will come home"

 

Yonghwa:"oh. by the way, I'm sorry because I can't go with you to Your parent house in busan"

 

shin hye: it's ok yonghwa, I understand with your job in college and government" while she smile sweetly at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter