New Information About Disaster...

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.......

 

03.00 Am....

 

suddenly Yonghwa Phone is Rang...

 

he still sleep...

 

"bip....bip......" his phone keep rang and rang..

 

he moved his hand and take his phone..

 

"hello. who is speaking??"

 

"yonghwa, It's me Jonghyun. come quickly, cause there is new information about the earthquake and cold snow disaster"

 

yonghwa directly open his eyes..and wake up quickly

 

Yonghwa:"wait for me, I will be there in 25 minutes" 

 

Jonghyun:"okey, I will wait for you"

 

yonghwa brush his teeth, wash his face and quickly come back to disaster department..

 

Jonghyun approach him when he arrive..

 

Jonghyun:"I just receive new picture from satellite and jungshin has send new picture from antartica about earthquake" while he push the button of computer..

 

then one picture is appears..

 

Jonghyun:"you see the cloud is close all busan town and seoul town. and the cloud is shape a hole in the middle"

 

Yonghwa just look at picture with very worried..

 

Yonghwa:"what your opinion about this, jonghyun. when the cold snow will happen??"

 

Jonghyun:"My, opinion. the cold snow will happen today. but the temperature is not quickly down cause the hole is not too wide"

 

Yonghwa:"oh, I see. but are you sure one hundred percent??"

 

Jonghyun:"definitely"

 

Yonghwa:"okey. and what about new picture from jungshin??"

 

Jonghyun push another button from computer, and another picture is appears.

 

Yonghwa try to believe this picture..

 

Jonghyun:"you see Prof Yonghwa. the path of earthquake now has reach half of Hindia Ocean. the biggest path of the world. but we must think the impact of this path. so with the little path which is come first before the biggest path"

 

Yonghwa sit in the chair while he touch his forehead..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter