Meet minister of Defence

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

the little girl is shouted, while she crawl to yonghwa:"help, somebody help him..." when she close to yonghwa, she shake his body"wake up...wake up" but there is no response from yonghwa...

 

she cry a lot while still try to shake yonghwa body... 

then someone is appear in front of her. he is jonghyun..

Jonghyun:"thank god we are find you" but he realize that yonghwa is unconscius.

a little girl:"help him sir, he is unconscius"

jonghyun immediately shouted his staff to lift and bring him to the tent. jonghyun and a little girl is follow them..

they lay down yonghwa body to the matrass, while jonghyun and a little girl is sit beside him..

jonghyun:"may I know what your name, little girl??"

a little girl:"my name is park min. I'm come here with my father, then I lost him when something is fall down from sky and he save me" while she look to yonghwa who still unconscius.

Jonghyun:"who is you father?? maybe I know who is he"

Park Min:"he name is park ho"

Jonghyun then try to remember, but cause of many staff on their department. jonghyun then call his administration staff..

Jonghyun:"is there our staff call name is Park ho??" while look to his administration staff.

the administration staff try to remember.

The administration:"ah, I remember now, there is our staff who is call name park ho. he is from earthquake department"

Jonghyun:"please, take this little girl back to her father. he must be worried now"

Park min:"can I stay with him for a while, please??"

Jonghyun:"yes, but first you must go back to your father. if he permite you then you may come here"

Park min:"thank you sir"

Jonghyun;"hmmm"

then park min follow the administration staff to her father in earthquake department..

after 20 minutes, yonghwa has conscius. jonghyun who is sat beside him realize that..

yonghwa open his eyes and look to jonghyun..

Yonghwa:"where am I??"

Jonghyun:"you are in disaster department. you has unconscius when I found you"

yonghwa:ah, I remember now, where is the little girl that I save before??"

Jonghyun:"you mean, the little girl names park min??"

Yonghwa:"yes, where is she now??"

Jonghyun:"she has with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter