Meet His wife, shin hye..

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24..

 

Junghwa swim while he piggyback his father, yonghwa who still weak after pass the operation..

 

while he swim, he tell what happen during yonghwa unconsciousness..

 

after half and hour, to swim they come back to the room where shin hye and the other people has in there..

 

"they are back" shout one man who wounded in his stomach..

 

shin hye hear that, she immediately turn to look who is coming..

 

and she suddenly feel happy....very happy to see junghwa, her son and...

 

Yonghwa her husband who is she very love..

 

she is smile and crying in the same time..

 

she crying because of happy and relief to see yonghwa still alive..

 

"yong......yonghwa......honey.....my husband" shout shin hye while she crying..

 

yonghwa is happy too to see shin hye still alive.without he realize, tears is fall down from his eyes..

 

"shin hye.......honey.......my wife" shout yonghwa while he cry..

 

junghwa swim while piggyback his father until they reach the shelf where is shin hye and the other people in there..

 

"honey...." shout shin hye while she stare to yonghwa..

 

all of her worried has gone when she saw if yonghwa still alive..

 

the man help yonghwa to climb the shelf..

 

when he get on the shelf. shin hye get close on him while she cry..

 

yonghwa hold her face with his both hand...

 

they stare to each other..

 

"I'm worried about you honey, they tough you has dead. but I don't believe them. I know and feel if you still alive yong. I'm happy now, to see your eyes. I know we can pass all of the disaster" said shin hye while stare to him..

 

yonghwa still cry in happiness. he feel the weight has throw up from his shoulder when he saw his wife and son still alive..

 

he not boring to stare to her wife who always together with him to face the disaster..

 

"I miss you, honey" said yonghwa softly..

 

shin hye smile to hear that. she wipe her husband tears from his face..

 

"I miss you too, yong" said shin hye too..

 

he close his face to her wife and he kiss to her wife for describe how he miss his wife very much..

 

junghwa just smile and happy. finally his parents has together again..

 

after they kiss. 

 

"thank you honey, to face the disaster with me. I can't pass the disaster if you not beside me" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, honey. but we must said thank you too for jonghyun who accompany and help us to pass the disaster" said shin hye..

 

"ne, jonghyun has do many things for us. I will not forget of what he has doing for helping us" said yonghwa..

 

then he realize if jing yin the little angel is not together with them right now..

 

"where is jing yin?? I don't see our daughter, honey" ask yonghwa..

 

"father, jing yin is in safe places. she is in third floor with my friend jiyeon on dry places. soon after jonghyun come back we will go there" said junghwa..

 

yonghwa just smile to hear that..

 

"I'm glad all of us has save. but I'm worried with jonghyun right now, I hope he will back safetly" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, dad. I hope too" said junghwa..

 

"let me check your wounded now" said shin hye while she open the bandage that cover wounded of yonghwa..

 

after she open it. she saw if yonghwa wounded has blood again. but not much, only a little..

 

she touch his forehead to know if his get hot to his body or not..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter