Missing Shin Hye

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3.......

 

when Yonghwa has take almost half from his way to Busan, suddenly some people stop his car....

 

Yonghwa:"hei, let me go away. I must go to Busan for searching my wife and my daughter"

 

The old man:"I'm sorry. we can't let you go, because the land is avalanche and close the road cause the eartquake"

 

Yonghwa just hopeless, he look sad.

 

Yonghwa:"is there any other road to go to busan beside this road??"

 

The police:"no, sir. only this road the way to busan"

 

Yonghwa:"when the road will open again??"

 

The Police:"we don't know sir. today the Bulldozer and other heavy equipment will work to clean the road"

 

Yonghwa:"Can I have your handphone number?? I will phone you in one or two days for know if the road has clean, so I can pass the road"

 

The police:"yes, you can. here my number" then he give his number to Prof yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa:"thank You Mr..."

 

The Police:"Taeyang...My name is taeyang"

 

Yonghwa:"ok, Mr. Taeyang. Thank you so much. oh, by the way. my name is Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa"

 

The police is look suprise..

 

The police:"oh, I know you. You are Yonghwa who is written about The Eartquake and Tsuriname. I have read your book. Your book is good and teach us to know about the impact of earthquake and what we must do when the eartquake is happen"

 

Yonghwa:"oh, I appreciate with your opinion. Thanks because has read my book. by the way I must go now if you don't mind"

 

The police:"sure, I will inform you if the road has clean"

 

Yonghwa turn his car and back to seoul. he decided to go to disaster department..

 

he very worried about his wife shin hye and his little angel Jing yi. but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter