Meet Her Son.

Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18..

 

when they has reach busan town. suddenly the cold is came to them.

 

Jing yin who is sleep then wake up when she feel cold..

 

"mommy, I'm feel cold" said Jing yin.

 

shin hye feel it too. but the most she attention now is condition of yonghwa..

 

"here, Jing yin. wear the blanket" said shin hye while she give the blanket to jing yin. but the blanket can't hold it. the blanket only can reduce the cold but can't stop it. Jing Yin try to hold the cold..

 

meanhwile shin hye take the other blanket and cover yonghwa body and her self. the rest of blanket she give it to jonghyun..

 

"I can't wear it shin hye because I drive. take it for your self. I can hold the cold" said jonghyun.

 

"no, jonghyun. wear the blanket. I don't want you will get cold. we need you jonghyun to save us" said shin hye.

 

the truth, jonghyun feel cold too. so, he accept the blanket..  

 

The snow is fall down and make the road become white of snow.

 

Park Shin Hye just look outside from car window to the house of busan town. all of the owner of the house has evacuate by the army. no one still live inside. the town is look quiet and nobody in there. shin hye just remember and worried to her parents where live in busan..

 

"maybe they has go and evacuated too" said shin hye to her heart..

 

The car is moving with normal speed..

 

"where we going now, shin hye??" ask jong hyun

 

the voice from jonghyun has make shin hye out of her reverie..

 

she look for a while to recognise the street..

 

"turn to the left, Jonghyun" said shin hye. meanhwile Jing yin who is sit in front has try to sleep..

 

Jonghyun drive the car to the left..

 

"straight jonghyun. until the end of this road then turn the right" said shin hye..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter