Hong Kong Night

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Frankie walked around room it was pretty big, and Very Beautiful. She walked to the center of the room and looked up, her eyes widened seeing a Crystal Light fixture above her. She stepped to the side so she was no longer under it. Natasha smiled at Frankie "It aint gonna Fall on your Head Henny Penny"She said. "SHUP!"Frankie said to Natasha who laughed and went back to Texting someone. 

Frankie mumbled alittle before walking out onto the Balcony, and Looked out at the City it was so Beautiful.  "Im going to watch some TV"Natasha said. "Whatever floats Your Boat"Frankie said. "But I don't have a Boat to Float"Natasha said in a whiny tone. Frankie rolled her eyes and leaned her forearms on the ledge. There was a knock on the door. "Don't move or anything i'll get it"Natasha said. Frankie looked back before looking back to the city. The people below were so small. "Hey Frankie, Someone's here"Natasha said. Frankie turned around and Saw Zico standing at the Balcony Door. "Uh...im just going to go Exploring"Natasha said and left the room. Zico looked back then turned back to Frankie and smiled.  "Just wanted to come check up on you"He said walking up and standing next to her. "Hong Kong sure is a Beautiful City"Zico said. Frankie nodded. "yeah"she said. He looked over at her. "How is your face?"He asked. "I'll live, i mean come on. Its just my face, Its not like they cut my s off or something"She said He laughed. "it would if they did"He said. "no not really, I hate my s"She said smiling at him. "Mwo! Waeyo?"He said. "Well Cause they are too big"She said frowning. "Well, i don't think they are too big"he said. She laughed. "well your a boy so, I don't care"She said. "Hey you should care, cause Guy's like s that can fit in their hands"He said.  "well they must have some Pretty big hands to hold mine"She said. He smirked "I can prove it to you"he said holding his hands up in Grabby way. "Yah! ert"She said Smacking his shoulder. he laughed. "just kidding"he said. 

He smiled leaning his arms on the ledge aswell looking down. "Whoa thats a long drop"He said. "Afraid of height?"she asked. "no its just a long drop"he said. "oh nice sir points out the obvious"She said. he smiled over at her. "you know, you should become a model"He said she looked at him with wide eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter