Cheater, Cheater!!!

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"YAH!!"U-Kwon yelled as he was beaten at Dance Dance Revolution by Natasha. Natasha laughed and turned around "hrmm...B.Bomb i choose you"She said. He stood up stretching. "Ok but Don't cry when i beat you"He said. "oh i promise i wont cry i be a strong girl"She said in an innocent way. U-Kwon sulked off and sat down. 

"YES!!!"Zico yelled in victory beating Kyung at Air Hockey. "Your Cheater"Kyung said. "How am i a cheater?"Zico asked. "You hit the puck to hard"Kyung said. "yeah you sore loser Next in line"Zico said. Kyung groaned tossing the handle down. Frankie smiled walking up and grabbing it. "Got a beautiful Challenger i see"He said winking at Frankie. "Flattery is for the Bee's honey"She said taking note to Block B's new colors "Oh and your not one of our Sweet Honey Bee's?"He asked. "Im a Bee but there is no way in hell i am sweet"She said and dropped the puck on the table.  "ok then, Lets see how Bad This bee's sting is"he said smirking. 

She smiled and hit the puck he hit it back and she Moved hitting it hard it going into the goal she smiled Jumping. "SCORE!"She yelled. "hahaha Don't gloat it don't suit you"He said taking the puck out she cocked her head giving a Bring it expression. He dropped it and Hit it to her she smiled hitting it back with ease. This went back and forth a few tiems casually hitting it back and fourth. She smiled hitting it to him he his lips looking into her eyes as he hit the puck back. 'Oh so he is playing the Flirtation distraction card'she thought she hit it back flipping her hair over her shoulder revealing her neck. his eyes went to her neck and he missed his hit. she smiled "2 can play that game Coconut"She said. He shook his head. "don't get so cocky, all i need is to win Two more matches till we are tied"He said. He dropped the puck down and Removed his hat tossing it aside so he could see better. She smiled and ped The hoodie he was letting her borrow alittle bit too show off some Clevage. and she Put her hair up in a Pony Tail revealing her neck more. 

She Stretched alittle. "You done Princess?"He asked. "Da Fuq you call me?"She said. "Princess its your nickname, Its cheesy which makes it all the better"he said. "ohhoho i aint no princess Coconut Head"She said. He smiled "Prove it then"he said. She rose an eyebrow. "If i win this last round, You Don't call me Coconut no more"He said. "And if i win?"she said. "What do you want?"He asked. "Don't call me Princess anymore, And I get to keep this hoodie"She said. He smiled "Got your self a bet"He said. He smiled Hitting the Puck to her and she hit it back. 

"Hey Guys look, Air Hockey "Natasha said everyone looked over watching Zico and Frankie playing Airhockey. "Dude"P.O said watching intensly as if it were actualy . "Quit imagining Her your ert"Taeil said Smacking the back of P.O's head. Natasha laughed still dancing not watching the screen though B.Bomb looked over at her and shook his head and watched the screen again. 

Frankie Hit

Please log in to read the full chapter