LATE!

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Well, It was a dream"Natasha said tapping her finger on the table. "yeah"Frankie said and looked Back. "Yah, Ajumma more Noodles please"She said looking at the Owner of the Tiny Noodle shop they were eating at. "One minute"She said smiling and walked away. Frankie looked back at Natasha. "Girl, your eating too much slow down"Natasha said with a mouth full of Noodles. "Yah, Look who's talking Its a wonder how you can even still dance Your getting a Budda Belly"Frankie said and laughed. "Yah! Look at you, Your Chubbier then i am"Natasha said Still speaking with food in . "Aish, Speak when you dont have food in your mouth its Bad Manners"Frankie said. Natasha roller her eyes and took a drink of her Milk. 

Ajumma walked back over Sitting another bowl of noodles down. "You girls have Healthy appetite's, Your going to make good wifes one day"She said and left when another customer came into the shop. Natasha smiled looking at the Noodles. "Yummy"She said and went to dig in when someone Dropped beside her "YAH! FOOD"he said and began digging in Frankie looked over seeing a  head of Red hair eating their Food. "YAH WE BOUGHT THIS"Natasha whined trying to push P.O off the chair next to her. "yah, im hungry i need food"He said and began scarfing more down. "YAH PIG!"She yelled and whined more. Frankie began laughing. Natasha gave her a look "YAH STOP JUST SITTING THERE HELP ME!"Natasha said. A soft noise drew Frankie's attention to next to her as someone sat down next to her. Taeil looked over at her wearing his Big Round glasses. "Hey"he said awkwardly. She smiled and nodded. He picked up some chopsticks holding them up "You mind?"He asked. "Go ahead"She said he smiled and started eating. 

Frankie began eating aswell. Natasha soon gave up when P.O wouldnt Budge. "kkk i swear this boy is a boulder"Natasha groaned and looked away with a look of displeasure on her face. P.O looked over at her. "Why are you so mean?"He said. "Cause, You annoy me. Your a piggie and Too tall"Natasha said. Frankie kicked Natasha's shin under the table. "Ah! Wahhh"Natasha whined and rubbed her shin. "WAE!??"She said to Frankie. "Be nice, and Others will be nice to you remember"Frankie said. Natasha pouted.

Taeil smiled. "Im taking wild guess and saying, You are older then Natasha"Taeil said. Frankie nodded "By 3 months yeah"Frankie said. Taeil laughed When more noodles were presented to them. "How much noodles can we eat?? Aish i might aswell just eat everything"Frankie said. Natasha laughed. "You do anyways"she said. "YAH PABO!"Frankie said. "Who you calling Pabo? Pabo"Natasha said. "Im not a Pabo"Frankie said. "Oh yeah, werent you supposed to meet Zico today?"Natasah said nonchalantly and ate some noodles. Frankie's eyes widened and she looked at a clock on the wall. "YAH!"She yelled and jumped up. She bowed "Mianhae, Mianhaeyo"She ran to the door and turned to the ajumma. "Mianhaeyo, Kamsamnida"She said and then ran out of the shop. Running down the Street's As she almost made it to Seven Seasons building she saw Zico leaving her eyes widened and she ran faster "YAH YAH OPPA!! OPPA!!! YAH!"She yelled he turned as she grabbed his arm and she bent over trying to catch her breath. 

"Frankie-yah? Your late, where were you?"He asked. "i....huhuhuh....was.....huhu...omo i can't do that no more"She said standing up still trying to catch her breath she looked at the sky. "Did you run here?"He asked she nodded and let go of his arm. "Mianhaeyo"She said bending down again and looked up

Please log in to read the full chapter