Shoot the Princess

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Frankie Turned over in her bed Sitting up she looked around alittle before Looking to her side table she grabbed her cell about to check the time when she saw a memo she opened it 
Hey Sleeping Beauty :) keke
I brought you to your bed so you would be more comfortable and you were passed out. You looked so peacefull i didnt want to wake you up. Ttyl 
JaeHyo,
P.S. You can haz Pikachu Kigurumi

Frankie yawned stretching and looked down seeing she was still wearing the Kigurumi She smiled slightly before Looking at the time her eyes widened it was 11am. And she had to meet Zico for Brunch at 11:30, then she had to get to Seven Season's for her first photoshoot at 12:40. She jumped out of Bed and began running around the dorm Carrying clothing to the bathroom and slammed the door. 

Natasha Sat up "what the "She said and held her head from the slight buzz she had last night. ""she said.

Frankie Quickly showered And threw on her clothing and ran from the Bathroom nearly knocking Natasha over with the Door. " ME!"She said pulling on socks and sliding on her over to the entryway and slid on her shoes she stood up making sure she had Key's, Phone, Money Check she had everything. She went to grab the door when it opened nearly hitting her. "Oh sorry"Zico said. "Uh hi Im sorry"She said. "Its fine i figured you would be alittle late considering how late you was out"He said. She sighed. "Come on, Since its almost 12 lets just have Lunch and i asked them to move your Photoshoot to 1 so you have an hour free"Zico said She nodded Grabbing her Leathermen Jacket Sliding it on. "That looks good on you"He said she smiled "thanks"She said. He smiled "ok lets go Bye Natasha"Zico said waving at Natasha who waved. 

Zico and Frankie left the Complex and they got some Coffee and Some Hoddeok from a Street Vendor they sat on a bench in the park while Eating their Delecious Syrup filled Pancakes. "Is it good?"he asked. "Duh if it wasnt i would have spit it out already"She said and smiled "really?"He said. "No i love food, food is too good to waste"She said taking another bite. "But it is really good"She said mouth full. he chuckled "Mine is diffrent Mine has Seafood in it. Want to try it?"He asked. She looked over at him and Smiled "Sure, you want a bite of mine?"she asked "Actually yes"He said they exchanged their Hoddeok. She took a bite and Smiled wide "Thats good"She said he smiled "What to trade?"He asked She thought for a moment "Not a chance Give me my messy Pancake back"She said. He pouted "But this one tastes much better then that one"He said taking another bite. "YAH! thats mine"She said he laughed "not no more"he said. "Your mean taking other people's food"She said. 

He laughed "Come on eat up we have to get, to your Photoshoot soon"He said. She sighed as he Finished off her Hoddeok. She finished his and then finished her coffee. "Come on"he said she nodded they tossed their Trush in a trash bin. As they were walking towards Seven Season's Zico stopped "What are you doing i have to get to my shoot ya know"She said. He nodded "i know"He said from a Food Cart he turned around and walked up to her. "here i took your hoddeok"he said. Her eyes lit up when he held out a Waffle to her She took it And she smiled "So Romantic"She said and turned away from him as he stood their Dumbstruck for a moment. "you were just joking about that Romantic thing right?"he asked when he Caught up with here she laughed "you thought i was serious, Of course i was joking"She said and laughed he chuckled awkwardly "yeah ok lets just get to seven seasons"he said. 

When they made it to Seven Season's she had to go to make up immediatly.  After Make up She had to get her outfit on. She was Wearing the Fur jacket Zico wore in Very Good and a Pair of Black and Yellow Hotpants. they had Cut her hair aswell she protested about it but it looked cute now it was Short and Messy though the Bangs were longer then the rest and all spiked just alittle on the left side of her face. They also dyed her hair yellow with black highlights.  She looked like a Freaking Honey Bee!  She looked into the Fullsize Mirror "wow....i look good"She said seeing her Hair and Make up. "You look Scandalicious"Her Make up artist said looking her up and down. "Fantabulous"He said and walked around her "So Taboo"He said. She rose her eyebrow and pulled the Jacket more over her since she wasnt wearing Nothing under it.. "Oh honey im Gay no need"he said and fixed the jacket again. 

She sighed "ok"he said fixing her hair alittle. "Now you can go out now"He said turning her around "in...No shirt?"She said. "Honey its fine just go"He said. 

Zico sighed leaning against a wall. He watched the Dressing room and looked at his Phone looking at the time. He looked back up and Saw her walking out he nearly choked on his own Tongue. 'OMO she...she is so....hot' he thought. Looking her up and down thick Thigh's Perfect toned abdomen. Why didnt he notice all of this last night. "Mr.Zico......Mr.Zico...hello Mr.Zico!" Zico shook his head and looked over He saw his HairDresser. "come with me you have to get ready too, your in this shoot"She said pulling him away. 

Please log in to read the full chapter