Chipper

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeil and Zico head for The girl's dorm. Taeil knocked on the door waiting a few moments before the door was opened by a very Sleepy very Hung over Natasha. Natasha glared at them her hair a mess and make up messy. "Ahh....Natasha, May we come in?"Taeil asked. She nodded stepping aside letting the 2 inside. they slid their shoes off and walked out of the entryway and saw Frankie Dancing out of the bathroom, Dressed, Hair nice, Make up nice, and a good mood. She was wearing a Blue Shark sweater, a Pair of Ripped Skinny Jeans and pretty Bright Blue socks. She Was also wearing a Flat Bill Cap That said Cocain on it with Channel's Signature Double 'C' for the second 'c'  She looked up As she was dancing she smiled. "Morning"She said as she kept dacing to the music she was listening too from her I-Pod. Natasha Glared at her. "I hate her so much"Natasha grumbled.

"Wae?"Taeil asked. "look at her she is so Chipper she don't even get hangovers and look at me I FEEL LIKE ING !!! WORSE THEN I FEEL LIKE ZOMBIE !"She yelled then whined cause she had a headache and she just made it worse. Frankie smiled. "You can shower now Grumpy Puss"Frankie said As she was Dougieing. "Shut up Snow White or i kill you"Natasha said as she walked past Frankie glaring at her as she shut the bathroom door. Frankie hummed and danced over to the Boy's "you thristy?"She asked. "Sure"Taeil said and nudged Zico. "oh yeah thanks"He said. She nodded Dancing to the kitchen and getting 2 glasses of tea she danced back seeing them sitting on the couch she handed the glasses to them then danced away backwards. 

"Man, don't you wish you were like that after a night of heavy drinking?"Taeil asked. "Yeah...."Zico said. "Hey Look, i dont even think she remember's you spanking her So Don't Bring it up bro"Taeil said. "Aight Hyung"Zico said nodding. "Sooo...."Frankie said Dacing past them. "What ya need?"She asked as she danced past them again. "Well, Seven Season's wants you to get measurments today. And also They gave me around 900 for you to get some clothing and a Cellphone, and i through in like 500 so you can have enough for clothing and Food"Zico said. She tripped falling on her . "wow.....Thats alot of money"She said staring at him with wide eyes. She shook her head and pushed herself backwards doing a sorta Drag Dance before she shimmied up a wall and continued dancing around the room the boys watching her. 

"Will that girl stop?"Taeil said. "Probably not"Zico replyed and turned looking back at Frankie. "A-YO NATASHA YOU WANNA GO SHOPPING?!"Zico yelled they heard a loud thump and a few seconds later Natasha Ran out of the Bathroom fully dressed yet her hair was dripping wet. "Didn yo'momma ever teach you to Dry off"Frankie danced passed Natasha as she said this. "SHUT UP!!"Natasha yelled still in a bad Mood. "Oh go an orange"Frankie danced passed her again and stopped for a brief moment beside her. "He is in Block B's dorm"She said and danced away before She was hit. "GET BACK HERE!!"Natasha yelled and chased after Frankie who had no choice but to Run. Zico and Taeil watched the Girls amused. "That was a good Joke"Zico said. "yeah"Taeil said. "Thanks"Frankie said and continued running. Until Natasha Tripped over a rug and fell on her face. The boys jumped up "You ok?"they asked. "im Fine, Imma get you one day just you wait Bunny"Natasha threatened. "whatever you say Twinkie"She said

Please log in to read the full chapter