Run To You

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Frankie Spit the coffee out "YAH!"Zico yelled. "ANIYO!!!"Frankie whined Looking over at U-Kwon and B.Bomb Zico saw that U-Kwon was covered in Coffee seeing as Natasha had Followed in Frankie's example to Spit. Zico looked back to See Frankie was missing. "Bwoh??? where did you go?"He said Frankie walked around the Couch coming back with a bag. "Where did that come from?"Zico asked. "We hid this here yesterday"Frankie said. "Soju?"P.O said taking the bag. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU HAD THIS?"He yelled. Frankie jumped "YAH DONT YELL AT FRANKIE FAT HEAD"Natasha yelled trying to get up but failed. "Fat head???"P.O said then looked down then looked up "WELL ATLEAST I CAN STAND UP!!!"He yelled. "WHEN I GET UP YOUR DEAD!"Natasha Said trying her best to get up. 

P.O Snagged the Bag. "Oppa We Want Beer"Frankie Said to Zico. "No, no more drinks for you girls"He said rubbing his eyes. "actually i could go for some Beer"Kyung said. "yeah, Just Soju i want some beer"JaeHyo said. Zico sighed standing up. "Fine, JaeHyo, B.Bomb, P.O, Taeil Come with me to Get beer. Kyung you and U-Kwon stay with the girls"Zico said. They stood up "Why us?"They said. "Just do it"Zico said and the boys left the Dorm. 

Kyung and U-Kwon looked at each other before looking back. "Where did they go?"Kyung asked. "I Dont know"U-Kwon said. They both jumped when Music began playing loudly. They looked over 'Run To You' was playing they saw Frankie and Natasha dancing to it. "but you just Danced to this son"Kyung said. "SHUT UP! WE LOVE THIS SONG"Natasha yelled Throwing her Hello Kitty Glasses at him. "YAH! DON'T THROW THINGS"U-Kwon yelled at her. Frankie Walked over and Pushed U-Kwon onto his . "Don't Yell at My Friend Kitty Man"She slurred and turned her back to him and Grabbed Kyung's arm. "Dance"She said pulling on him. 

"Wae?"He said. She smiled up at him. "For me"She cooed as she Moved closer to him Dancing against him. A blush crossed his cheeks and he bit his lip. "Please, Dance With us"She said and Began Grinding against him. 

Natasha was Trying to get U-Kwon to dance with them aswell. "Oppa, Oppa dance Dance with Natasha"She said grabbing his hands and pulling on them as she danced. 

Kyung and U-Kwon looked at eachother before they Gave in. "Ok we will dance"Kyung said and pushed Frankie back and Began dancing. Both Frankie and Natasha turned to each other High Fiving before they started to dance again. Frankie Smiled Grabbing a Bottle of Soju handing it to Kyung he smiled Taking a drink Before passing it off to U-Kwon.

"Aish"Zico said as he was purchasing the beer as the others were out getting Some Food and Drinks out of Vending machines. "We Done yet?"P.O whined. "Ne i am"Zico said looking at P.O who had Sacks full of Snacks. "Dude, we dont need that much"Zico said. "But im hungry"P.O pouted. "aish this Kid"Zico said as him and P.O walked down the Street to find The rest of the guys. 

Kyung, U-Kwon and Frankie laughed as they sat on the floor watching Natasha strut her stuff flipping her hair up with the back of her hands and letting it fall to her back. She Smirked at U-Kwon before winking at him. She Got on the Floor Crawling too him slowly after she made it to him she Smiled her lips inch's from his before she turned over laying her head on his lap and staring up at the ceiling. She Lifted her legs up and Grabbed her feet. "Dude, Your a lady"Kyung said pushing on Natasha's legs making them fall. "But what if i don't wanna be a lady"She said sitting up and Turning to them. She began fanning herself. "Dude why is it so hot in here?"She asked

Frankie nodded in agreement. Natasha stood up and un-buttoned her jean shorts and pushed them off Kyung and U-Kwon's eyes widened U-Kwon covering his eyes blushing deeply. Natasha Groaned Walking over and Helping Frankie up. "Aren't you hot too?"She asked Frankie nodded fanning herself. "hey there is a fan"Frankie pointed and Ran over to the Fan and slipped on the sleek wooden floors. "ING SOCKS"She yelled. Kyung busted out laughing at her. Natasha walked over Stepping on Frankie's and Turned the Fan on then pulled her Top off dropping it to the floor. Leaving her in her Bra and . Frilly Bra and The Cute Polka Dotted kind. "GET OFFA MY IE"Frankie yelled grabbing Natasha's Foot and knocking her off. Natasha landed on her and back and Groaned before laughing alittle. 

Frankie Sat up and pulled her Socks off. She stood up and Began pushing her pants off and went to Take her shirt off she had it halfway off and she walked around the living area trying to pull it off fully when The door opened. 

She froze her arms above her head she moved her head lifting the shirt up. She saw Everyone in the door way. Mouths hung open eyes all on her. "B..Bwoh?"She hiccuped then giggled alittle. They were all staring at her as if in a trance. Kyung Crawled over reaching up grabbing her shirt and pulling

Please log in to read the full chapter