Men -_-

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"STOP EEET!!!"Frankie yelled as Zico was leaning on her as they were playing a Racing game. He laughed, leaning on her. "Stop....your going to make me lose"Frankie whined. Zico smirked when her Car wrecked he sat back down next to her and finished the race. She glared at him. "Quit Cheating"She said. "who's cheating im just a lovable guy"He said patting her head. "Aish, Leggo"She said pushing his hand away. 

JaeHyo Huffed Marching down the Hall to the dorm, He opened the door walking in sliding off his shoes. He stepped into the Living room and Saw Frankie and Zico playing a racing game. He walked up and pushed himself between them. "What the"Frankie said. "YAH WHAT THE !"Zico yelled. "Just getting Comfy"JaeHyo replied and stretched putting his arm around Frankie. "So are you winning?"JaeHyo asked looking down at her. "uh.....no i uh...."She said as JaeHyo kept getting closer and closer. "dude, i'll resepct your bubble if you respect mine, Does that ring any bells??"She said. "hmmm nope"He said. She sat the controler down things getting awkward. Zico Stood up. "Hyung I need to talk to you"Zico said. "hmmm oh sorry Jiho im chatting with Frankie"JaeHyo said.

Zico Grabbed JaeHyo's Arm and Yanked him up. "Now"Zico growled and yanked JaeHyo out of the dorm, Leaving Frankie alone. Or, So they thought.

Frankie Yawned and patted her Thighs She heard Shuffling from the bed room she looked over and saw the Door opening alittle and a head pop out Taeil looked at her. "is it safe now?"he whispered. She cocked an eyebrow and nodded "i guess"She said. He nodded opening the door slowly and stepped out closing it softly before he walked over quickly and sat next to her. "I Don't like to be around them when anyone argues, and you seemed to be having fun with Zico"he said.  "ahh"she said. 

"Jiho, Whats your problem?"JaeHyo said. "My problem whats yours? I was playing a game with her and here you come and interupt u

Please log in to read the full chapter