Hunt and Shake it

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sheesh your in the bathroom more then i am, Hurry the up its like 9:24 and the hunt starts at like 10 and then the party starts at 12 Hurry Frankie, Palli Palli!"Natasha yelled at the Bathroom door. They were supposed to meet Block B down at the Front door's of the Complex like 12 minutes ago. "GIVE ME A MOMENT!!"Frankie yelled. "Sheesh Why is it taking you so long just to put on a costume?"natasha asked. "s"Frankie said. Natasha rolled her eyes. "Just hurry before they send out the Search and rescue"Natasha said. "Oh Fine im done anyways"Frankie said walking out she was wearing this Frankie looked at Natasha who was wearing "Hello kitty? seriously"Frankie said. "YES Seriously i love hello kitty"Natasha said. Frankie rolled her eyes. "Well atleast im not dressed up as a Chick who eats mens heads"natasha said. "Dakcho"Frankie said and walked passed Natasha. "you even wearing Contacts?"Natasha said pointing out Frankie's Stunningly intense contacts. "So are you Your wearing Sclera lenses"Frankie said. "SHU'DUP"Natasha said stomping her foot. Frankie shook her head. "come on we are late as it is"Frankie said stepping out of the dorm. Natsha in tow. When they made it down to the Front Block B were all standing around waiting. "SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT ITS FRANKIES"Natasha yelled. "Its Aight"Zico said he looked over and saw the Girls he stared as did the others. "Bwoh? Something on my costume?"natasha asked looking down. "Yeah s, and thighs"Frankie said patting her . "YAH NO!"Natasha yelled and pointed at Frankie. "Mine"She said. 

"MORTAL KOMBAT!" they both looked over "DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN DUNDUNDUN DUNDUN!"P.O Screamed when he Saw Frankie. "Mileena"He said putting his hands together and bowing. "You would have been a worth Advisary"He said. "Bwoh?"She said. "I was going to be Scorpion"P.O replied. "Ahhh"Frankie said. Frankie looked at him He was Dressed like a Demon but a fasionable one wait he might actually be the Devil. She looked around at the other boys Taeil was a shark...well he was wearing a Shark Kigurumi man that looked comfy. U-Kwon was dressed as Chopper he even had  a piece of Candy in his hand she guessed he pulled it out of the pouch he had. JaeHyo was ofcourse Dressed as Pikachu well his Pikachu Kigurumi. That thing really looks comfy. Kyung......Kyung Wtf Kyung was only wearing a mustach So much for originality she shook her head and looked at B.Bomb who was dressed as a Dinosaur it was also a Kigurumi. Thats it After tonight she was going to steal one of thier Kigurumi's. She looked to Zico. He looked normal minus the Tiny Crown on his head. and some make up. "What are you supposed to be?"She asked him. "Demon King Of Rappers"He said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes "So, who am i paired with?"She asked the manager walked over "we don't know yet im about to pull names out of this bag"He said. she nodded he smiled and pulled out the first name. "P.O"He said P.O turned too him. "You are paired with"He said pulling another out. "B.Bomb"He said. P.O jumped over to B.Bomb "Hyung This is going to be so fun"he said giddylie. B.Bomb rolled his eyes. "Kyung with........Taeil" Taeil sighed and Stood next to Kyung. "Natasha is with........Zico wow Zico you get hello kitty"The manager said laughing. Zico smiled at Natasha she walked over to him. "I feel honored to have the Demon King me around"She said smiling. He chuckled "you should be"he said. "ok since you three are the last JaeHyo, Frankie and U-Kwon are paired with each other"the manager said. 

"you guys ready to head to Seven Season's for the hunt?"The manager said. They all nodded "ok lets go"He said. everyone piled into the van and once they got to Seven Season's which was completly dark inside and had spider webs and creepy stuff everywhere. "Ok the goal of the Hunt is to Find the Spider 'B' Logo and whoever finds it has to Bring it down here and place it  on this Board here"The manager said. "the winner's will Get a Huge Bag of Candy, 100 each and also a Pair of Custom Made Block B Halloween Beats"the manager said. "Wow Candy"Frankie said. "What your only worried about the Candy i want the Money"Natasha said. "I just want the headphones"U-Kwon said. "ok everyone Get's a floor. Each floor has a Spider 'B' P.O you and B.Bomb have the second Floor. Kyung and Taeil have the Third, Natasha and Zico has 4th and the rest have 5th"he said. Everyone nodded. "ok, once you each get to your floor's i will send a text telling you when to start ok?"He said. they all nodded "ok Get to your floors Quickly"He said Everyone piled into the elevator. 

Once Frankie and her guys made it to their Floor they looked around they seen the other floors which were decent but this floor looked like the hardest level in a Fantasy Dragon RP game. Well not really but it looked bad the hallway was covered in full length spiderwebs covering the way Hugs spiders Red eyes Fog need i say more. "oh i got a text"U-Kwon said and read it. "GO NOW!"He said. They took off running through the halls Picking up Candy and small cheap plastic toys as they searched for the Spider 'B' 

"Ok i will check the break room, JaeHyo Hyung can check the Recording room and Frankie go check the Practice room its right down there"U-Kwon said JaeHyo and Frankie nodded and headed off. Frankie walked into the Practice room looking around holding up the Glow stick she

Please log in to read the full chapter