Block B Pizza Party

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 hour later Back at The Dorm they had finally gotten everything put up and it was around 8  pm now. "You realize we spent the whole day at the mall"Natsha said. Frankie laughed "yeah i know"She said looking down at The Puppy who was sleeping with a Tug toy in his mouth. "aish he is so adorable"Frankie said petting his head. Natasha smiled "Aish im sleepy"Natasha yawned Frankie looked over at her "Then sleep"Frankie said. Natasha nodded "that i might just do"She said standing up when there was a knock on the door. "i'll get it"Frankie walked over to the door and opened it. She saw all of Block B. "Yo Sup Nerds"She said. "If im  a Nerd Your a Dork"Zico said and Walked in with 4 boxes of pizza. "Well Fine cause Dorks are Awesome and y"She said kicking his as he walked by. "Hey"P.O said walking in with Drinks. JaeHyo nodded smiling as he walked in with Breadsticks and B.Bomb and U-Kwon had Chips and other snacks Taeil smiled he had a Toy in his hand . "P.O said you mentioned something about a Pet? I got this for the little Guy"Taeil said handing her the Small Chew toy it was a Stuffed Cat. "So Cute"She said "we also brought Movies"he said holding a bag of Blu-Ray's up and walked in. P.O smiled "Sorry"He said She looked at him "For what?"She said. "Letting Taeil know you wanted a pet"He said as if you didnt want anyone to know. "Its aight No harm done"She said P.O stepped in "here, we got this for you"He said handing her a Hooded jacket. "Its a Custom Made Block B/BBC hooded Leathermen Jacket"he said She smiled "I love it Jihoon, Thank you"She said. "we had something made for Natasha too"He said holding up a Hoodie. "She will love that"Frankie said.


P.O walked in she Shut the Door and walked out of the entry way seeing everyone Sitting around the coffee table and on the couch. "your puppy is so cute"U-Kwon said petting it. "Thanks"Frankie said. She saw Natasha sitting in the center of the couch with a slice of pizza hanging from . "Bwoh"She said. "Frankie shook her head She hung up The Jacket and walked over She sat Between Taeil and Kyung. "Here"Kyung said handing her a slice of Pizza "thanks"She said taking it. "Ok the first movie is World War Z with Subs"Taeil said Putting the Blu-Ray in. He sat back down. "Oh i love this movie"Frankie said. "SHHHHTT"Natasha said kicking her head. "YAH!"Frankie said reaching back and Pinching Natasha's ankle. "oww"Natasha said going to smack Frankie's hand but Frankie moved it causing her to smack her ankle "that hurts ing Bunny head"She said rubbing her sore Ankle.

Frankie smiled when the Movie started. Eating the Pizza slice. B.Bomb turned the lights out and sat back Down

Please log in to read the full chapter