Seven Seasons on the Block

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Whoa"Both Frankie and Natasha said as they entered the Seven Seasons building they looked around and smiled. "This place is so BIG"Natasha said spinning. Zico smiled and waved at the Receptionist "Come on you Two"he said grabbing their arms and pulling them to an elevator. Once inside Natasha and Frankie Both went to the Buttons and Began pressing them all "HEY!"Zico said trying to stop them the laughed when all the button's were pressed. "Great"Zico said closing his eyes. "Enjoy the Ride Coconut"Frankie said. He shook his head looking at her. "Im going to end up giving you a nickname sometime"he said. "go For it"She said. and stepped back Natasha Laughed leaning against the wall. and At everyfloor Both girls went 'DING!' 

Zico laughed "you two really are weird"he said Frankie pushed him alittle. "Your weird too"She said. "pfft, im awesome"he said fixing his jacket. "your bout as awesome as a rattleless Rattlesnake"Frankie said. he looked at her confused. "da fuq"He said. "Rattlesnakes are awesome though, i mean they have rattles on their butts"Natasha said. Frankie gave her an 'are you serious' look. then looked back at Zico who was shaking his . "What are you doing?"Frankie asked stiffling a Laugh. "seeing if my will rattle, it will not. Guess i am a Rattleless Rattlesnake"He said.

"I dare ya to grab his "Natasha whispered in Frankie's ear. Frankie's eyes widened. "im Not doing that!"She whispered back. "I dared ya you have too"Natasha said  Frankie looked over seeing Zico now doing his Dance. Frankie smiled He does have a nice . "Look its taunting you"Natasha whispered and pushed Frankie forward. Frankie bit her lip and reached forward and Turned around Blushing. "do it or i will"Natasha mouthed.

Frankie turned around biting her lip again and saw him still doing his dance. She closed her eyes and reached forward quickly and Squeezed his soon as she did he shot up and the Door's opened. "Hey Jiho are the gir........." everyone froze Except Natasha who was Busting a nutt laughing. Frankie was Red as a bullfighting cape and Zico redder then beets. Frankie Jumped back letting go and Ran behind Natasha hiding her face in Natasha's back. Zico looked around then Quickly made his way off the elevator and ran down the hall. Kyung stood there blinking the doors began to shut but he caught them. "Uh...come on girls uh....i guess i can show you around"Kyung said. Natasha walked out with Frankie hiding in her back holding onto her shirt. 

Kyung smiled at Them as Natasha in the lead with Little miss Blush alot behind her. "Ok now on with the Tour, Well actually"Kyung said as he saw P.O. "Hey Jihoon come here"Kyung said. P.O turned around and walked over. "yes hyung"P.O said. "Could you show the girls around im going to go find Zico"Kyung said. "Sure hyung i would love too"P.O said. Kyung smiled at Natasha and patted Frankie's shoulder "See you two later"he said and ran off down the hall. 

P.O smiled and led them down the hall around 39 minu

Please log in to read the full chapter