PARTY ROCK!

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hurry Up Yah PALLIWOW!!"Natasha yelled Frankie was yet again hogging the Bathroom. "YAH I GOTTA PEE!"Natasha whined. "Im Almost done Wait Your turn like a good 1st grader"Frankie said. "YAH!!!"Natasha yelled. "we are going to be late cause of your "Natasha said. The Door opened revealing Frankie dressed and ready. "Yah move it "Natasha said and pulled Frankie out of the bathroom and slammed the door. Frankie Ran over to the entryway and slid on her shoes and waited for Natasha. as she waited she began to do the Dougie out of pure boredom and as she was doing so the door opened "wow your good at that" she smiled turning around without stopping and saw Kyung and Zico. "Kamsamnida Oppa"She said and kept doing so Kyung smiled and Joined her Having a Face off. Zico laughed seeing his Best Friend Messing around with His Crush. He wasnt jealous he actually thought it was Cute. 

"Yah No Dancing in the entryway"Natasha said walking over. "Shut up Or Dougie!"Frankie Said to her. "Like i even would"She said and pulled her shoes on. Then she Turned to Kyung and Frankie and Groaned. "YAH ENOUGH!"She yelled They both looked at her. She walked over and Pabo Smacked Frankie and Kyung upside the head. "PABO SMACK!"She said They both looked at her. "WHAT WAS THAT!?"Kyung said. "Yah No Pabo Smack"Frankie said and Smacked Natasha upside the head. "Pabo Smack?"Zico said. "Yeah like From the Drama's when they smack people upside the head, we call it Pabo Smack"Natasha said. "You both finished?"She asked. "Yah guess so"Frankie said. "It was fun"Kyung said. she nodded. "You ready we need to get back to the dorm"Zico said. "Uh yeah lets go"Frankie said She walked passed Kyung and followed Zico out the door. Kyung watched her leave and smiled. Natasha walked up to him smiling. "Something caught your eye, or should i say someone?"She said. "Bwoh? A..Ani"He said.

Natasha smiled "Come on ya big Carrot before we fall behind"Natasha said grabbing Kyung's arm and pulling him out of the dorm. They went to Block B's dorm. "you 2 sit down, We have to go get everyone else"Zico said Frankie and Natasha sat on the couch. "Be Back in about an hour and a half"Kyung said smiling "Don't get into trouble"Zico said "we won't"Natasha said. "Don't do anything we wouldnt do"Kyung added as he was closing the door. "YAH! if we do we will be sure to name it after you guys"Frankie said Kyung and Zico laughed and closed the door. 

Frankie sighed "What are we going to do for an hour and 30 minutes?"She asked. Natasha shrugged "No idea"She said. Frankie looked around then Spotted The 8 bottles of Soju on the Table infront of them. She thought for a moment pursing her lips then smiled she looked back at Natasha. "Feel like naming stupid after Zico and Kyung?"She asked. "Eh?"Natasha said

Please log in to read the full chapter