Sweet Seoul

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Come On Frankie"Natasha Whined knocking on the bathroom door. "Come on, Zico will be here any time with the papers for us to sign for citizenship"Natasha whined louder. Frankie Hummed along to the radio which was playing Henry's Trap. She washed the soap out of her hair. "COME ON!"Natasha yelled. "HOLD YOUR HORSES"Frankie yelled back "BUT I HAVE NO HORSES TO HOLD!"Natasha yelled knocking her head on the door. 

Natasha groaned. "Please Hurry, i have to shower too you know"Natasha said and began knocking on the door again. after 15 minutes of Knocking the door opened. "oww Hey! THATS MY YOUR KNOCKING ON!"Frankie said Natasha jumped "Mianhae"She said. "Aish, Take your shower"Frankie said. Natasha nodded running into the bathroom and slamming the door on Frankie's "HEY! THAT WAS MY "Frankie yelled Natasha laughed from inside the bathroom. Frankie rolled her eyes. Then walked over to the Couch and sat down. She sighed pulling her cellphone out of her Jean's pocket. and Quickly Sent a Text to her Aunt letting her know where she was where she was staying . So she could Let everyone at home know. 

She the T.V watching some K-Drama. She changed it to SBS MTV BAP's Badman was going off. she sat the Remote aside and stood up turning around when she heard a thump in the bathroom. "YO YOU FALL IN?"Frankie yelled. "NAH IM FINE!"Natasha yelled back "YA SURE"Frankie Replied. "NE"Natasha said. "ok"Frankie said and turned around seeing Block B's Video Very Good playing She smiled Wide and plopped down. Soon as she plopped down there was a knock on the door. She Groaned and pushed herself up walking over. "Who is it?"she said. "Zico"Zico said from the other side of the door. "Oh you sure, You could be a Alien"She said. "Really, Im one fine looking Alien then"he said. "Show me proof your not a Zombie and i will let you in"She said. "But you just said i was an alien"He said. "Well now your a Zomien"She said. He laughed "Not hearing any proof"She said.

Please log in to read the full chapter