Sign Here

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Frankie Stood in The elevator in Seven Seasons Zico beside her. Zico was happy that he had gotten Frankie to agree to be a model. "Aish"Frankie whispered Zico looked over at her. "Bwoh?"He said. "I shouldnt have drank that Bottle of water"She said. He smiled. "Now i have to Pee, Omo hurry up you ing Elevator"She said Zico laughed as she began doing a Pee dance. "well, you will have to wait till after we meet with CEO"Zico said. "Aigoo"Frankie said and whined alittle. He laughed "Its your own fault"He said. "Shut up your face"She said looking at him he laughed again. "Just hold it in or do you need a Diaper?"he said looking down at her. She Groaned "Your so annoying"She said. "And your not?"He said. "aish"She said and looked down as the elevator stopped the doors opened and Zico grabbed her arm pulling her out. "Wae?"She whined. "Wae Bwoh?"he said. "I need to use the Bathroom"She said. "Punishment for being late"He said smirking back at her then pulled her into the CEO's room. He smiled at her and they booth took a seat. 

Zico looked over at Frankie as she was in her seat moving trying to hold it in. She hardly paid attention during the almost 2 hour interview and when she had to sign the papers she did so so Fast that she messed up "YAH!"She said. "Its alright"The CEO said and presented her with another. This time she signed slower and handed it back to him. "Alright, Frankie your first photoshoot will be in a few days. You will have to buy a new cellphone so we can keep contact with you ok"He said she nodded he smiled "ok you are free to go"He said Soon as he said that she was out the door. 

As she Saw A light The Light It was

Please log in to read the full chapter