From the Sidelines

DREAMERS:Souls in Seoul
Please log in to read the full chapter

Frankie was lead back to a room and sat on  a couch. "Wait here"The Guard said. She nodded, The guard smiled and left the room. She looked up seeing a T.V She saw A Group performing that was currently performing on stage. She Watched the Screen noticing her Eye was blurry. She must have lost one of her contact's but she dont have her glasses with her. She sighed leaning forward her elbow's on her knee's. after a few minutes the door opened and the Guard walked in "Im Sorry but the medic is Busy she will be here in awhile"He said walking in he walked up to her. "Can i get you something to drink?"He asked. "uhmm..."She said. "It's fine"He said she nodded. "What would you like?"He asked. "anything please"She said. he smiled and nodded walking away over to a small refrigerator. then came back and handed her a can of Sparkling. Before Knealing down and grabbing her chin lifting her face up examining it. "Those girls got you good"He said in korean. "Ne"She whispered he smiled "You speak korean?"He asked in korean she nodded. "Don't worry you will be fixed up before you leave"He said. he looked back at the door. "I have to go now,  Just enjoy the show from the T.V and the Medic should be here soon"He said she nodded he patted her shoulder then got up leaving. 

She Sighed opening the can and taking a sip of it. She looked back up at the Screen Seeing Block B onstage accepting an award. "Wonder which award that is"She whispered she stood up and walked over to the flat screen and unmuted it so she could hear. She turned and took another drink from her can she stepped away from the T.V. She sat back down on the Red Couch which was too soft it almost Ate her alive. 

She looked up seeing Block B had left the Stage in a rather quick and hurry pace. She shrugged taking another drink. "damn this is good, Too bad my face feel's like its going to fall off"She said and leaned forward again when the door opened she looked over seeing a girl walk in with a box that said Medic on it. She smiled closing the door. "Im sorry, i wasnt here sooner"She said and walked up to Frankie. She smiled kneeling down Frankie nodded. "Let me see you face"She said and looked over Frankie's Face. "Ah, this should heal well. If i take care of now"She said Frankie Nodded. 

The medic opened the box and pulled out some cleansing wipes and began to clean around the wounds on Frankie's face. her Eyebrow was busted, her lip was busted. Her Right Cheek and Cheekbone bruised. Nose Busted possibly broken, she had Scratch's on her face. and Her outfit was almost destroyed.

"Im sorry, about what happened"The medic said. "well, its not your fault"Frankie said. "Nor yours"The medic said. Frankie smiled slightly before letting the smile disappear. As the Medic was cleaning her lip the Door opened. Frankie looked over with her eyes too see Block B walking in almost out of Breath. Zico leaned on a wall trying to catch his breath he looked over after a second and saw The girl on the couch. 

He pushed himself off the wall and Stepped over JaeHyo and walked over to the couch and sat next to her. "Oh, Hi. I Will be out of her soon. and will Take her with me"The medic said. putting the cleansing wipe down. She grabbed some ointment and started to apply it to Frankie's wounds. Frankie winced. "Sorry"the medic apologized. Zico looked over at the girl. The medic applied pressure to Frankie's eyebrow causing Frankie to flinch. "Oh..I think this one needs a few stitches"the medic said dropping the ointment and reaching in. "I can do it here"She said. Frankie sighed and nodded. The medic pulled out a sterille needle. She wiped off the ointment and cleaned the area around her eyebrow. "Now this may hurt alittle ok"The medic said. "NEEDLE!!"P.O Screamed then turned around Hiding in the wall. 

The medic looked over and shook her head before looking back at Frankie. Frankie Felt alittle awkward sitting in the room with Block B while getting her Face Repaired. the Medic pinched the skin. Frankie bit her lip. "Im starting now"The Medic said and pushed the needle in. Frankie made a small noise from the pain and gr

Please log in to read the full chapter