Clone?

Voice

a/n: ~~Life must go on and because I am KyuMin fan delusional after all~~

 

Chapter 28

 

“I heard that Yesung oppa’s brother is enrolling into our school today, Sungmin is it true?”

 

Sungmin nods to Ryeowook’s question.

 

“Em. It’s Jonjinie’s new semester here. Maybe we’ll meet with each other here, at the cafeteria. I can’t wait.” Sungmin said, excited.

 

“Talk about that boy. It’s him.” Interrupted Kyuhyun the girls’ conversation and points to the cafe’s door.

 

Sungmin turns to look at the pointed place, and smiles happily when Jongjin waves at them, noticing her presence.

 

“Jinnie...”

 

“Sungminie!”

 

Just before Sungmin calls for Jongjin, someone in a boy uniform out of sudden appears behind him and calls for Sungmin’s name excitedly.

 

“Eh?” Sungmin’s eyes widened, too shock to see that person there.

 

That boy comes running towards them and hugs Sungmin tight. Of course, it gives a hell of surprise to every spectator there.

 

“What...what...how...” Sungmin stammered out of shock.

 

“I miss you so much, my Minnie.” He said with a cheeky grin.

 

Chup!

 

All the people inside the cafe gawked at the scene when the boy boldly kisses Sungmin on the cheek. Some are amaze by his bold action, one with a spark of jealousy, Jongjin face palmed himself, and the others just too astonish by it.

 

“A...”

 

“Shh...” the boy puts his finger on Sungmin’s lips, stopping her from continuing the word, “Don’t be shy my Minnie. And my name is a secret, remember?” he winks seductively.

 

“But...”

 

“Yah,” Jongjin arrived at their seat, finally, and hit him slowly yet harsh on the head, “Behave.” He reminded.

 

The boy laughs instead, “Sorry. I know I promise to behave. But, my Minnie is so cute!” he pinches Sungmin’s cheeks, showing even more intimacy between them.

 

Sungmin giggles cutely by that action. Both of them don’t feel affected at all by the strange stare given from the other people seeing it.

 

“Oh, are they you’re friends, Minnie?” The boy’s attention shifts towards Kyuhyun and the others who have been watching.

 

“Ah, em.” Sungmin nods her head slowly and gives him some space to introduce them.

 

“Hello. Hello. I’m Sungminie’s friend, and dongsaeng from LA, Los Angeles. ” he greets them, in high spirit and shakes hand with Ryeowook’s hand.

 

“Ah…hello…” Ryeowook greets back, still in confusion state.

 

“You can call me Jo.” He adds more, still grinning happily.

 

“I’m Ryeowook. This is Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook introduces Kyuhyun on her left who also shakes hand with the boy with a nod, “And, this is Donghae.”

 

The boy shakes with Donghae’s hand and stop. She stares at her with wide eyes. The other looks at them confusedly. He moves closer to her and staring straight into the eyes, making Donghae flinches a bit by the sudden act.

 

“You…”

 

“Haehae!”

 

Eunhyuk who just finished buying his lunch arrives to the table, skipping happily.

 

“Eh?” he frowns when Donghae and the new boy turns to his attention.

 

“Did you just clone yourself, Hae baby?”

 

He’s stupid. That’s the fact.

 

The people who heard that concluded.

 

~~

 

“So, you are Sungmin’s relative from China?” Eunhyuk asks to confirm, again.

 

The boy whom introduced himself as Jo nods.

 

“Are you seriously not related to my Haehae anyway?”

 

Jo laughs by that obvious question.

 

“Hyukkie!”

 

“What? I’m just asking because both of you look tooooo alike.” Eunhyuk reasoned, strengthening the word ‘too’.

 

Donghae sighs, shaking her head left and right already feeling tired to talk back to her boyfriend.

 

“But, talk about relative, isn’t your ‘mama’ also come from China, Minnie?” Donghae turns to asks Sungmin on her other friends behalf.

 

“Yes, and the truth is…”

 

“I am her ‘mama’ sister in law. Sungmin’s mama married my eldest brother and for the info, I am actually 15 years younger than my brother. That’s the reason for the between us.” Jo cuts Sungmin, and explains with his version of explanation.

 

“Then, you and Jongjin are…”

 

“Our families are business partners. And we are childhood friends.”Jongjin answers simply.

 

“But, I am more comfortable with Sungmin than this brat, right Sungminie?~~” Jo hugged her firmly, laughing happily to be able to reconcile with her again.

 

Sungmin laughs lightly by the intimacy, already satisfied by Jo’s explanation. And yet, she didn’t see that Kyuhyun is green in envy while watching it. Jongjin on the other side, smirked in triumph seeing that. Part A of his plan has succeeded, which is making Kyuhyun jealous.

 

“Anyway, where are you staying now? Jongjinie’s house?” Jo nodded, while eating his lunch, “You should have told me sooner. I can fetch you at the airport.” Asked Sungmin to him.

 

“Well, I purposely wanted to surprise you. Furthermore, you’re in Japan at that time. I shouldn’t bother your vacation, right?”

 

“Well…” Sungmin pouted cutely by the fact.

 

“It’s okay, Minnie. You will have me only for yourself for one whole month after this.” He pinches Sungmin’s cheeks cheekily.

 

“A month?” Sungmin repeated the word confusingly.

 

“You’re staying only for a month, Jo?” Jo once again nodded his head while pouting.

 

“Why? I thought that you’re a new student in this school.”Donghae continues with her question.

 

“Well, sorry to say but I’m here only as the exchange student. I have to go back to LA after this month end.” He replies, making a dejected look.

 

“LA?” Sungmin repeats again, still in surprise state by the information, “Why is it only one month you’re here? And why are you going back to LA? How about Henry?” she asks the boy.

 

“Mama wants me to stay there with her. Papa has no problem regarding that. And I told you right, I don’t have anything to do with Henry anymore. Why do you keep on asking me about that jerk?” Jo sulks, complaining his un-satisfaction to Sungmin.

 

“But…”

 

“I’m not listening!” he cuts Sungmin by covering his ears and ignores Sungmin.

 

Sungmin closes back her lips and sighs.

 

“I’m just worry about you.” She mumbles the words and Kyuhyun hears it (since he is just beside her).

 

“Is there something wrong, Ming?” he asks her.

 

“Ah, no. There’s nothing Kyukyu.” She smiles at him, didn’t actually give a right answer to the question.

 

Jongjin is there, watching by the corner of his eyes in envy. His head is boiling and he feels jealous with what he sees but he can’t do anything about it. Sungmin’s eyes have always set only to Kyuhyun only after all. He has to accept the fact.

 

“Sungminie, where’s hyung? Aren’t he going to join us for lunch?”Jongjin asks, taking Sungmin’s attention away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Ah, Yeye said he has a meeting with the teachers today.”

 

“It’s about the 3rd year students’ graduation, right?”Ryeowook added.

 

“Yup, Kangin oppa is one of them. I can’t wait for it because I know that he really wants it.”

 

“He’s going to be really busy, right?” Jo asks, his eyes sparkle of anticipating.

 

“Well, he might be. He is the president of student council after all.” Sungmin explained.

 

“Yes!” Jo cheers excitedly, with hands up in the air.

 

Everyone looked at him confusedly by the excitement.

 

“Don’t be so confident, Jo.” Jongjin suddenly said.

 

“He is still alive in this school and healthy walking around. In any time, he can appear out of nowhere and when it happen, you really have no place to go except…CA.NA.DA.” Jongjin mockingly said, which makes him turns pale right that instant.

 

“Err…”

 

“You look scare, Jo.”

 

“I’m not!” Jo denies Eunhyuk’s comment strongly, “I just…well…he can be really scary if he’s angry.” He mumbles the last word inaudibly, pouting like a girl.

 

“But, seriously,” Kyuhyun suddenly speaks up from the longest time of listening, “This two-shot is really amazing.” He praised, pointing to Donghae and Jo who sits next to each other.

 

“Both of you really do look alike so much. If Jo wears girl’s uniform, I’m sure no one will tell you apart.”

 

Jo and Donghae look at each other, blinking their eyes repeatedly with the others nodding by the side, agree with what Kyuhyun said.

 

“Hahahaha….” Jo suddenly burst out laughter, “We know that it is impossible right? I am a true boy for sure.” He hits his chest like a macho man.

 

The others laugh together with him except Sungmin and Jongjin.  They look at each other, and shake their head, with a hidden meaning behind it.

 

~~

 

The next day comes fast than what they ever imagined. Yesung as usual being the president arrives early at school to do some work before the school starts. Jongjin, Sungmin and Jo go to school together, happy but it turns into a hell as soon as they reach the gate. Their feet glue to the ground nervously. Someone is there, staring straight at them with burning eyes, in the midst ofother students there.

 

“We’re dead now, A. and it’s all your fault.” Jongjin said, adding fuel to the fire.

 

“Better if we run away now.” Jo suggests, didn’t argue with the boy.

 

Jongjin nods his head without saying anything, absolutely agrees. Both of them slowly and unconsciously walk backward.

 

“Just where do you think you’re going?” that voice automatically stops them from walking.

 

They gulp their saliva nervously. That person is none other than the school president. Coincidently, it was his turn to watch the gate that morning which he seldom did. His head boils by the time he saw the three people walking happily towards the gate. Yesung is giving them deathly stare. A very rare stare as he is known as the most patient one in school. But, that day is another story altogether. He is really angry. They could almost see a vein popping out in Yesung’s head.

 

“Good morning, everyone!” Eunhyuk greets, excited just how he is always.

 

“Good morning, Wookie.” Sungmin greets her friends.

 

“Morning, Minnie. Why are you standing here?”

 

“Err…actually…”Sungmin hesitate to answer with the stare, her eyes slowly turns to the 2 people beside her.

 

Ryeowook’s head tilted to the side cutely, confused. Her eyes slowly look upfront to where Sungmin is looking.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“You, follow me to the disciplinary room now.”

 

Yesung points to one person, turns his back away and leaves.

 

Stunned. Each and every student who heard that order turns pale from the voice used by Yesung. They all turn their head to look at the said person.

 

“Sungmin! Help me!” Jo cried out in horror, he hugged Sungmin tight.

 

 

TBC