Proper introduction

Voice

Chapter 19

 

While eating breakfast, in Sungmin’s house.

 

“Dongwoo go for a bath?” Yunho asks, puts a glass of warm milk next to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin nods, “Em. Woo-kun says that he wants to freshen up himself.”

 

“Yeah, he ought to. He hasn’t taken bath for two days.”

 

“A tour?”

 

“Suppose to be.”

 

Sungmin chuckles lightly, “Woo-kun is so funny.” The others just watch their conversation while continue eating the breakfast.

 

“Sungmin, you haven’t introduced us to these men yet.” Donghae cuts into the conversation.

 

“Oh, yes. I forgot.” Sungmin gets up from her seat, “First, I would like to introduce you to my favorite and only uncle in this whole wide world, Lee Sungjin” she back-hugged the said person.

 

“He is forever and my only ‘lover’, nee Jin-chan?”

 

Sungjin smiles by the introduction, “Yes, I am will be forever yours.” Patting Sungmin’s cheeks light and sweetly.

 

He turns towards Sungmin’s friends, “So, just like what Sungmin said, I am her uncle, Lee Sungjin. You can call me hyung. I’m not that old to begin with.”

 

“Okay, hyung.”

 

“Oppa for us.” The girls reply, with some giggles.

 

“Then, I will introduce myself.” Yunho interrupts, “I’m Yunho. Jung Yunho. I’m the Lee family’s butler to be exact but, I’m also Sungmin’s only caretaker and Vice president of the Lee Corporation.” Yunho said proudly.

 

“Yun-kun is also my favorite person in the world. He is always worried about me. But, that’s okay. I love him that way, and he loves me so much too.” Sungmin adds happily.

 

“Of course. I love only you in this world, ojou.” Yunho totally agrees with that.

 

“I know.” Sungmin smiles and chuckles sweetly.

 

The others just watch as they smile towards each other happily, something rare ever since they met with Sungmin the last time.

 

“And that leaves me last to introduce myself as Sungmin most favorite person in the world.” A voice speaks out.

 

Dongwoo who is missing from breakfast just now appears. He looks very different before he takes a bath and freshens up. Sungmin continues smiling as she skips towards the guy.

 

“I am Jang Dongwoo. Sungmin’s first and main bodyguard in Lee family.” He starts the introduction, “If anyone tries to hurt her, I will be the one to kill them first.” He said, looking as serious as ever.

 

“Woo-kun!” Sungmin protested when he says that.

 

“What? It is the truth. Anyway,” he turns back to the others “I am also…”

 

“Infinite H!!” Ryeowook and Donghae out of sudden screams loudly, shock everyone there.

 

“Eh? Yes?”

 

“This can’t be real!!” in a flash, both of the girls are already standing in front of Dongwoo and Sungmin, still surprises the other spectators.

 

“Are you really Jang Dongwoo?!” Donghae excitedly ask.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you really Infinite H’s member? The leader?!” Ryeowook takes her turn to ask question, as excited as Donghae.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Kyahh!!! We love you!!!” they confess, scream actually “We are your biggest fan ever!!”

 

“Fan?”

 

“YES! I have all your albums!” Donghae claims.

 

“I also went to your concerts!” Ryeowook adds.

 

“Special girl! That’s the best song ever!” they said in sync, and continue on talking about their fandom in full throttle.

 

“Also…also…we watched your variety shows, all of it! And we join your fan club! For sure!”

 

“Really?” Sungmin spoke.

 

“Yes! Yes! Minnie did you know, he has the best voice ever! I just love how he raps and I just love his voice!” Ryeowook compliments.

 

“Me too! I love the way you dance the most! It is so groove!!”

 

“Yah! Yah Lee Donghae!” Eunhyuk cuts his girlfriend immediately after he hears that, feel really irritated that his Donghae is actually fangirling the idol so much, “Only I can be call as groove!”

 

“Ah.” The two girls stop, finally realizes what has been happening.

 

Donghae chuckles lightly, “Hyukkie honey…I didn’t realize you’re there.”

 

“How could you…not notice me…” Eunhyuk gritted his teeth, really is frustrated by the girl though he know that she’s just joking.

 

“Just kidding, monkey baby.” Donghae give a quick peck on Eunhyuk’s cheek, and the guy frowns, still angry, “Of course I know that you’re there.” she said, coaxing his sulking boyfriend.

 

Ryeowook fanning herself few times due from speaking too fast and the hotness.

 

“Both of you really are my fan?”

 

“Ah, yes! We are!” the girls’ attention turns back to Dongwoo when they hear his voice, completely forget the shyness once again.

 

“Wow, I never knew I had such a lovely fans like you.” He said, amazed, “Especially, a cutie like you…” he compliments Ryeowook and slowly about to touch her.

 

“Dongwoo hyung! No touching!” everyone astonish when someone suddenly stop the motion, and more, it is Yesung.

 

“Eh? I can’t?” Dongwoo teases even more.

 

“No!!” Yesung objects strongly.

 

“But, she’s such a beauty…it is a waste…” he stops when he feels someone tug on his shirt.

 

“Woo-kun…” Sungmin calls softly, “Minnie…not lovely?” her head tilted to the side cutely.

 

“What?! Of course not! You are my forever lovely hime!!” he assures the girl, hugging her tight.

 

Sungmin smiles and laughs happily by the action. In truth, she is helping Yesung to cover up his previous action. Both him and Ryeowook blush madly by his action which only them know the reason why.

 

“Stop hugging ojou, Dongwoo.” Comes a very stiff voice and Dongwoo instantaneously let go of the hug, fast.

 

Every eyes turn to Yunho. They see how he is frowning hard, and it changes into smile, a weird and sort of force smile.

 

“Continue with your breakfast before it gets cold, girls.” He said sweetly, “And eats yours, Mr Idol.” He said to Dongwoo, with a different type of voice used.

 

“O…okay.” Dongwoo stammers and take a seat with no more words.

 

The girls also did the same.

 

“Hyung, is it my imagination or that idol is actually afraid of Yunho-hyung?” Eunhyuk whispers to Yesung’s ears.

 

“No, you’re not imagining it. It’s normal for them.”

 

“Normal?” Yesung nods.

 

It makes him and Kyuhyun next to him confuse, but they shrug it away when Sungmin speaks again. Sungmin used the chance to properly introduce her friends to her uncles. They spent the morning with random talks about Dongwoo being the idol and Sungmin’s story in her school though Sungmin still kept some secrets only to herself.

 

Sungmin also will still occasionally uses sign language with the others because she feels awkward to not use it after so long. It has become a part of her life, and her friends didn’t even bother with it at all. For them, as long as Sungmin smiles, it is just enough.

 

 

TBC

 

 

~~Kyahhhh!! I am super excited! I can’t believe that this story has actually reached 100th subscribers!! I’m really grateful minna!! *bows 90 degrees*. So, to celebrate and also saying sorry, I’m making a double update today! Thanks for supporting and reading this fic!! hehehe

So, it’s a proper introduction of Sungjin’s best men and also Sungmin’s favourite people in the world. (>O<) In case u don’t know, hime is princess and ojou is young lady in Japanese, it is Sungmin’s nickname in the gang.~~