Chapter 2

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Hannan P.O.V]

"Hannan!?" 

"K-K-Kris!?" 

I turned to the left and came face to face with Kris, yes, the guy that me to the CEO office earlier. 

"Hyung, he's our new manager, well that what she said earlier" The rude panda guy said to Kris. And, yes I'll never understand this complicated language.

"What?! You must be kidding me!" Kris face look hardened. "Dang it, guys. I can't understand what you guys said."  I said in an annoyed tone. "You our new manager?" Kris faced me and asked. The panda guy already entered the room. "That's what your CEO said. I don't even know I have to be a manager for korean boyband in first place. Stupid me for not reading all that said in the link. If not I wouldn't com-" Kris cut me, "Shut up , you talked a lot and let's go in. I have to introduce you to them" He pull my hand and open the door. 

"Hyung, who's that girl and why Tao face is like that when he entered?" This pointed ear guy sure talked a lot. Although I don't understand what he said I know he talked a lot.

"She's our new manager. Now you have to talk in English with her cause she doesn't know anything in Korean other than 'Annyeonghaseyo' and 'Aniyaaaa~'" Kris said in high pitched voice of 'Annyeonghaseyo' and 'Aniyaaa~'

"Yah, you imitate me, huh?" I look sharply in his eyes. "M-manager!? Yes! We have new manager!" The pointed ears guy hugged me.  "Yah yah yah, I need to breath, you know?" He released me and smile brightly. All the other guys smiling as well except the panda guy. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yes, I'm your new manager, well that's what your C.E.O said" I smile and sit criss-cross apple sauce on the floor. All of them sitting in front of me. 

"Before you guys ask me question, can you introduce you guys name first?" I asked politely. "Oh of course!" Kris said. 

"I'm Chanyeol," said the ear pointed guy that didn't stop smiling , doesn't his cheek hurt? Woah, Hannan, focus. 

"I'm Tao," Ah, so this panda guy is Tao. "Oh, you did talk nicely" I sarcastically said. He looked at me sharp. "Don't mind them, they have problem since they meet 10 minutes ago" Kris explained. I nodded at him as thank you.

"I'm Suho, the leader" I nodded and the introduction went on and on. After 25 minutes, I can memorize their name and face. 

"Okay now I will said your name according to your sitting place" They nodded with hopeful eyes, by  'they' means all of them except Tao.

"Start! Suho, Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol.... Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Tao, Chen, Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O, Kai and the last and not least, Kris! Yay! I memorized it." I smiled brightly at them,.

"Yeayyyyyyyy!" Chanyeol shouted "Now ask me" I tied my hair into messy bun and roll up my long sleeve. It's hot in hereee.

"Name, age, personality, height, weight, and addition that you want to tell us such as allergic and anything." Luhan read the list. "When did you guys wrote that?" I asked confusedly. "When you are busy memorizing" D.O said. I nodded.

"Well my name is Hannan, I'm 18 years young, I'm-" Chen cut me off "Young?" 

"Yes, young cause I hate growing old." They nodded. "Continueeeeee" Sehun said. "Eager huh?" I smirk. "This is our first time have a girl manager, of course they're excited." Suho said. I nodded.

"Well as I said, I'm 18 years young and I'm the type of girl that didn't like put on any makeup, love casual clothing and food is my first thing I want when I woke up in the morning. I'm 160 cm tall and weight..... I won't tell you that. " I end it .

"You have any allergic?" Suho asked, I nodded "Peanut and alcohol. I can't drink any type of alcohol or I will be warded." He nodded. 

"Now we will end here. Now let me asked you, where will you do your promotion now?" I asked. 

"Wait I will take the schedule" I nodded and Kai running out from the room. While we waiting for him, we all spaced out. Well maybe only me cause I sing out of the blue. "Did you just sing Nothing On You by Bruno Mars?" D.O asked me then I snapped out from my space out zone. All eyes on me. 

"Erm, yes? Sorry cause it's not pleasant to hear" Then Kai entered the room. "Hyung! Hannan can sing!" Sehun told Kai. 

"Really? Chanyeol play the guitar and Hannan will sing" Kai make the decision that didn't nice at all. "No, absolutely  no. I will not sing." I told them backing away. 

"Since you are here, you have to sing, they didn't accept rejection" Kris told. Dumb me, why did I spaced out. "What will I get if I sing?" I asked them. "Food" Chanyeol answered immediately.

"There's addition, you guys have to take me shopping cause I didn't even know where the shopping mall is."

"Shopping? No problem" Luhan answered. "Why did you guys accept it? Now I have to sing" I bury my head in my hand. "That's the point, duh" Tao said.

"Okay then. Chanyeol play the guitar." Chanyeol strum the guitar and I start singing.

"If I told you I was perfect I'd be lying.

If there's something I'm not doing but I'm trying.

I know I'm not angel,

But I'm not so bad, No no no,

If you see me at the party conversating,

That doesn't mean telephone number are exchanging,

I know I'm not angel, boy

But I'm not so bad , No no no

Just you know that,

Beautiful girl, all over the world,

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted cause they got nothing on you baby,

nothing on you baby,

They might say "Hi" and I might say "Hey" but you shouldn't worry bout what they were saying' 

cause they got nothing on you baby, nothing on you baby, yeah~" I ended the song and open my eyes. They all smiling and applause me. 

"You do know how to sing nicely!" Chanyeol hugged me again. "Yeah yeah whatever now I need to know the promotion schedules" I took the schedule from Kai hand.

"When will your promtion start?" I asked "Next two weeks" I open the schedules and saw something that make me smile. 

"Malaysia!? It's the first country you guys will promote?" The smile and nodded. I was so happy so I hugged the closest perso to me, Suho. "Oh my god, we're going to Malaysia!" 

"Why are you so happy to go to Malaysia?" Suho asked. I release Suho and straighten my shirt. "Oh yeah, about that. I'm from Malaysia so of course I'm happy to go there." I can't stop smiling.

"That was awesome! You can be our tourist guide then." Luhan suggest, I nodded "Of course I can."

"Hyung, I'm hungry" Kai told Chanyeol. "Yes, I second that" Xiumin agreed with Kai. 

"But, there's something I worried about..." I said.

"What?" Chen asked.