Chapter 5

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Lay P.O.V]

I don't know why she's so scared when she looks at that person. "A-A-Adam, w-what are you doing here?" She asked that Adam person. "Can't I visited my cousin?"

"Yes you can but ... but...but" She take my hand and run from that place. "Yah, why are we running?" I asked confusedly. "He's my creepy, stalker, scary cousin ever. Oh and his busybody. He will tell my father that he saw me and a boy. Ah, I'm dead" She put her face in my hand. 

"It's okay, your father won't be mad cause we will meet him in 2 days and I will explain everything" I ruffled her hair. "Don't mess my hair. It takes 10 minutes to comb this wild hair" She ruffled my hair back. I just smiled. Adorable little dork. 

Suddenly my phone rings. I received a call from Chanyeol "Lay, why did you go out with Hannan without even asking us?" I put on speaker so that Hannan can hear it too. 'What did he said?' Hannan mouth the question to me. 'Why did we go out without asking them' I mouthed back.

"Chanyeol-ah, You guys left his alone with me, he'll get bored so, I asked him to accompany me to shopping mall. Where are you guys?" Hannan tak the phone from me. But It's still on speaker. "We at your house, duh. Be back early." Baekhyun voice said.

"No promise" We said together and hung up. We high-fived and continued our journey. "Lay~ I'm hungry. Do you know any restaurant that have the best food?"

By then, her stomach start to make noise. "Growlling growling my stomach is growling" She said that with our song, 'Growl' tune. I laughed. "Yea yeah, let's go and eat. There's one ddueboki shop at the end of this road." Yes, we end up walking to the shopping mall instead taking a bus.

"Yayyyy, I'm full." She smiling brightly after eating. This girl could really make my day. "Should we continue our journey to the mall?" I asked her after 5 minutes arguing who paid for the food. Likewise, the super Zhang Yixing win. Aha.

"Yes we should and thanks for paying" She hug me. "Do you want to go by bus or you want me to call our driver?" After hearing that she shake her head quickly. "Nu-uh we're walking" He pull my hand out of the shop.

"Are you sure? What if the fan recognize me?" I questioned her. Walk? It's 2 km far.

"Wear this" He takes a beanie out of her bag and put it on my head. "There, people won't recognize you." She take one more beanie and put on her head. " We look like twins, yay" She's jumping around.

"Why are you so excited?" It's weird to see her that excited.... " It's been a month since I went to shopping mall" Ah, so that's why.

We talked a lot of thing on our way to mall and with a blink we're here! Haha, I'm kidding not with a blink. I looked over Hannan and laughed. "Yah, stop laughing at me, It's happen 30 minutes ago" She hit my hand, hard. Ouch?

 

30 minutes ago.

We walk and walk and walk, suddenly, there's a man came beside Hannan. A mental DISORDER man. She backed away from him and he still following her around. I found it amused and just stared at them. "Mina, why did you do this to me? Why did you leave for him?" The man talked to Hannan and pointed his finger at me. U-oh. "Yah yah yah, who is Mina, I'm Hannan!" She still backed away from him and stared at me. "Why the heck you just stared from there!? Come and help me" She said to me, I just laughed.

"Hannan? you even changed your name for him!? Mina, why did you do this." That man try to grab her hand. "Really dude, really?" She takes my hand and run. Ergh we ran a lot today. After a minute, we stop. I looked at her and bursted laughing.

"Yah, why are you laughing!? It's not funny." She hit me on my back hard. "Mina, you okay?" I asked her. "Mina!? Zhang Yixing, Wanna try a slap from me, huh?" Her annoyed face make me bursted laughing again.

"Stop hitting me. Now let's start our interesting journey again.

 

So that's why she so pissed. Hahaha. I open the mall door and let her in. "Okay so where to, first?" I asked her.

"Erm, just let's get straight to clothing department. We need to go home early." We walked straight to Clothes department and she's start choosing and choosing and choosing and yes, choosing clothes.

3 hours ago, she said 'We need to go home early' and here we are, just about to enter the house. Early, right?

She knocked on the door, which open by Kris. We're dead.

[Kris P.O.V]

I heard a knocked on the door, it's must be that 2 little squirrels. I opened the door and looking at them with sharp eyes.

"Yo waddup Kris?" Hannan said to me. Duh this girl. I make a way and let them came in.

"Why the fish did you guys wear something alike? Twins huh?" Chen noisy voice asked them, that's when I noticed they wear a same clothes head to toe.

"Just to make it memorable" She shrugged. There's a lot of shopping bag in her's an Lay's hand. Those guys throw question at them like they some sort of criminal.

"Where did you guys go?"

"Didn't I asked you guys to be back early and it's been 5 hours?"

"What's in those bags?"

"Don't you know I cooked for you?"

"You cooked for me?" She asked D.O.

D.O nodded. She ran to kitchen "Food! Food! Food!" That make us laughed. How cute. She's like a youngest sister in a family.

She came back after 5 minutes. "Your spaghetti is da bomb dot com" She told D.O which make him smiled. 'Kamsahamida" D.O said.

"What is that?" She looked at me for translation. "It's mean thank you" She nodded. "Kam-sa-hami-da?" She try to said that word which is a succeed.

"Oh I almost forgot" She face palmed. She asked Lay to passed the bags to her. She takes a look in the bag "This is for... Kris, Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol" She passed 4 marroon bags to us. I was about to take a look but she quickly said "Don't open yet. Wait until all of you guys get the bag"

She passed all the bag to us and left 5 bags. She's sure have a lot of money. She's buy a lot. "Hannan, I think you left out someone" I looked over Lay, he looked down.

"Nope I didn't" She passed two bags to Lay. "You've got one extra cause you treat me ddeuboki earlier"

"That"

"Is"

"Not"

"Fair"

Disagreement comes from Suho, Chen, Chanyeol and my mouth. "Accompany me next time and I'll do the same. Okay now open the box."

We got shirt, pants, and a Ray Ban sunglasses. Ray Ban is obviously expensived. All of us got a similar thing with different colour and pattern.

"Where did you get THAT much money to buy all this?" Tao asked in confusion. This is the first time he talked to her today.

"I though you can't talk today." She said to Tao. "What is wrong with you ?" Tao asked Hannan, pissed. "I'm sorry I just kidding. Where I've got all this money? My parents are quite rich so, I'm always got money from them. This is the first time I use a lot of my money. Just for you guys"

"You have a lot of money, but why you work?" Tao asked again. "What are you? Asking machine?" Chanyeol asked Tao cause he's asking Hannan a lots of question. 

"Nah it's okay, well Tao, I can't help myself from working. I don't wanna be a spoilt girl who lives with her parent money. I don't wanna be a burden to them. After I made enough money, I will stop receive money from my parents" She smiled to Tao.

Although she looked like a person that didn't tke anything serious, she's thoughful. I'm glad hearing she's doesnt want to burden her parent. "Such a good girl you are" Lay said, all of us smiling big after hearing our manager so thoughful. 

[Luhan P.O.V]

Wow, her answer mae me glad. Good to hear it. At least we know that we have a good manager. "Okay now you know everything about me and it's already 5 in the evening, I want to shower. You can stay here or go back to your dorm." She stand up and waled to her room then she closed her door.

3...

2...

1...

"Guys!" We heard a shouting from inside, only Lay whose panic cause he didn't know anything. Hannan came out from the room and looked at us with a sharp eyes. If her eyes have laser. All of us will be dead by now.

"Y-yeah?" Xiumin answered like nothing happen but yeah, his tone give it all. "Why the heck my clotches is ALL in my luggage and ALL my belongings in lots of boxes? Mind explain it?" She stand in front of us like a teacher infront of students. 

"Heeee~ you have to move in with us! If we didn't do this, you will never move in with us." I said and make a cute face that I'm sure as heck look like a monkey try to be cute.

She hold her head in her hand, "Didn't I told you guys that I will think first?" She asked with a slow voice. It's really make me guilty cause it's my plan. 

"You don't have choice, girl. As we talking, Chanyeol and Kris already took your luggages to our car" Tao said. I looked at my left where Chanyeol and Kris sat. They're gone. How did they do it without we realizes it?

She sigh and lied on the floor. "I'm tired" She said and before you could count to ten, she's already asleep. "She's sure love sleep" Kai said after saw Hannan sleep. Chanyeol and Kris already comleted their job, all of her belongings now in our car. But, I don't have heart to wake her up from her peacefully sleep.

"Should we wake her?" Xiumin asked. All of us looked at her. Wake her up or not? That's what playing in my mind. Suddenly Lay make a move and carry her bridal style. "You guys are slow and we wasted a lots of time. Let's go home" Lay lead us to our car after we take all our gifts from Hannan.

[Chanyeol P.O.V]

Did you see that!? Hannan in his hand again, she sleep on his lap again. Why am I getting jealous? Maybe the fact that I didn't get attention from her?