Chapter 6

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

In this story, Hannan P.O.V won't be many. Instead, EXO P.O.V will be more than Hannan P.O.V. 

Hope you like it! 

Sorry cause too many of changing P.O.V!

 

[Lay P.O.V]

She's sleeping on my lap, again for a second time today. But with her head on my chest. She must've been really tired after buying all those staff for us. "Lay, are you okay with it? If you leg hurt, let Hannan sleep on my lap, instead." Kris said to me. 

I'm tired, too but I don't want Hannan sleep on his lap. I shaked my head, "I'm okay with it"  Kris nodded and start talking with other member. My eyelids feel heavy and in second I fell into a deep slumber.

[Suho P.O.V]

I looked over to Lay that holding Hannan at the back seat. Her head on Lay's chest and Lay is now sleeping too. Jealousy overload. Now she's more comfortable with Lay and Kris. 

"Suho, you okay?" Luhan who sitting beside me asked. "I'm fine, just tired" I told him. He nodded and close his eyes. Kris on his phone. Xiumin and Sehun at the far back is sleeping, too. What the other guys doing in the other car? I'm starting to get bored. 

[Back to Lay P.O.V]

Someone shaked me and I opened my eyes. I glances out the window and realized we arrived at our dorm already. "Kris, opened the door for me" I ordered him since our tired manager are in my hands. I'm glad she's not heavy..

The door opened and I quickly get out from the car. My waist hurt, ha. We waited for one more car that other six members rode. We took the lift to 12th floor. 

"Faster, I need to use the toilet" Xiumin complained. The moment the lift opened. Xiumin run out the lift which nearly make me and Hannan fall. "Yah, you want  her to fall down or what?" I shouted although I'm sure Xiumin won't even heard it since he's already in our dorm. 

I walked to our living room and put Hannan on the sofa. I walk to to my bedroom and take my towel and I went straight into the shower. What a tiredful day. 

After 20 minutes washing myself, I come out from the bathroom with only my towel. "Hyung! Why didn't you wear shirt?" Sehun asked me with wide eyes. "Why should I?" I asked him back. "There's a girl in our house!" He told me and I facepalmed myself, "Ha, I forgot" I quickly go to my room with Sehun help, he pushed me like I'm some sort of trolley! "You and your forgetful  can't be separate" He blabbing and close my room door.

I laughed to myself. I rummaged my cupboard and took out my pyjamas pant and white shirt. I walked out from my room and looked at Hannan who sleeping peacefully. I went to her and shaked her slowly. "Hey, wake up." She opened her eyes and sat up slowly. "Where am I?" She asked confusion still on her face.

"In our dorm, duh" I answered her. "Did I teleport or something? Cause the last thing I remember is I sleeping on the floor at my house?" Teleport? She sure know how to make me laugh.. 

"Heavy sleeper huh you? I carried you from your appartment until we're in the car and then I carried you from the car until here. " I told her. "Oh my god, I'm sorry! I must be heavy, right?" She apologized. I shaked it off "Nah, no problem, girl. Take this towel and go washed up." I pushed her to bathroom. "Hey hey hey, I can walked by myself." She closed the door.

All of the members already in their room. All of us tired today. I went and knocked on each door. They opened and asked me why. "We need to talked about something that we don't even think before" We went to living room and sit. "Wae?" Kris asked me.

"Where will Hannan sleep?" I asked eyeing each of them. "I never think of that" Luhan said. "Me either" Kris and Tao said. "There's two bed empty, one in guest room and one in Luhan's room" Suho said. 

But something else caught my attention. She come out from the bathroom only with towel. Maybe the other guys realized and they looked at Hannan direction, too. All of us eyes are wide. "Instead of sitting there with your eyes eyeing my body, how about tell me where my luggage?" She asked us with blush. 

"In the room." D.O pointed to the guest room. "Thank you!" She run to the room and closed the door. 

"Yah, yah, yah let's continued with our conversation earlier" I catch their attention back. "I will not share my room." Luhan, king of 'didn't like sharing' said. 

"Then we will let Hannan decide" Kris said lying on the sofa. With that Hannan come out from room. With a big t-shirt and her pink pyjamas pants.

"Did you just wear one of us shirt cause it's look damn big on you" Chen said. That's what we though. "Nopeeeee~ it's my shirt. I bought it at mall earlier. I love big shirt"

We nodded and Tao asked her "Erm, Hannan. Would you mind sleeping in the guest room, alone?" 

"I rather sleep on the sofa that Kris is lying now rather than sleeping by myself in a room." She answered quickly. She's really scared to sleep alone huh? 

"Aha! How about I accompany you in the guest room until you sleep? Then, I will go to my room. After you sleep, ofcourse" Kris suggested to Hannan. She stared at Kris for quite a time. I don't really think she stared at him. But maybe, she thinking. 

"Okay. But with light opened and you wait until I fall asleep. Promise" She held out her pinky finger. "Promise, donsaeng"

"What kind of fox is dongsaeng?" Hannan asked us, she really don't even know the basic koreans. I laughed. 

"Miss Manager, dongsaeng means younger sister or younger brother. Basically, Kris called you his younger sister." Sehun explained in one breath. 

"Oh, it's already 5 minutes past midnight. Now all of you go to sleep. Faster faster!" Uh-oh she's now look like our mother. Ha ha ha. 

We all stood up and went to our own room.

[Kris P.O.V]

"Where are you going?" I asked her after see her went to the kitchen. "I want to look what to eat for breakfast tomorrow" She shrugged and went straight to the guest room, I followed behind her.

I took the chair at the corner and put beside Hannan's bed. I sit on it and wait for Hannan to climb on the bed. She put theblanket on her and said

"This bed is comfortable. Are you okay waiting for me until I fall asleep?"

I nodded "Now, sleep." I ordered her. "Kris, are you really not from Korea?" She asked me. "Yes, I'm not from Korea, I'm from Guangzhou, China. Why?"

"Nothing, I though the wikipedia lied to me." She said and snuggle up her pillow. I put my head on the bed and watch her sleep. 

I don't know when, but I unintentionally fell asleep, too.

 


 Hope you guys like it! Please please please comment. 

- Qay xx