Chapter 14

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Luhan P.O.V]

She don't even bother to changed her clothes after we arrived. I'm sure as hell she will uncomfortable to sleep in jeans. Ah, what should I do. "Hannan, changed into pyjamas. Alright?" I talk to her softly. Me, myself already changed into pyjamas. Other guys is cooking dinner for Hannan. I took her pyjamas and give it to her. "Change your clothes okay? I will turn around" She nodded. I turned around.

We don't know what to do. She just sat there lifeless. Like a girl without soul. "Luhan" She called me quietly. I turned around and crawled on her bed, sitting beside her. "Can I hug you?" She asked me with expressionless face. I nodded. I let her hug me for like five minutes. "Hannan, let's go out and talk to the guys, yeah? You can't forever be quiet like this" She nodded. I hold her shoulder and walked out with her.

"Hannan, Luhan, come and eat." I nodded and went to sit. "Thanks" Hannan said. All of us looked at her.

It's really heart breaking looking at her. Her hands trembling when she tries to pour the drink into her glas. She's totally weak. I took the jug and help her pour the drink. "Thanks." I nodded. She eats and smiled. I wonder why. "This is the best fried noodle I've ever tasted. Apart from my mum's of course." She shrugged. Her eyes began to glassy again. "Hannan, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked her. All eyes focused on her.

"I'm perfectly fine" Then she stand up and run to the sink. She throw up. I hold her hair. "Chen, take the water" I asked Chen. 'Is Hannan okay?" Kai asked. "Hannan, you okay?" Sehun come beside her and hold her back. Sehun touched her forehead. "She's ill. Her forehead is so hot" 

She drink the water and brush her teeth. She walked out and tried to gathered all the plates.

But, Suho took the plates from her. "Luhan, take her to the room. Let her rest." I nodded and take Hannan to the room. "I have to clean the dish, Luhan" Even in this state, she still stubborn.

"Nope totally not"She climb on the bed and I put the blankets on her. "Sleep well, princess" She nodded and close her eyes.  sit beside her and watched her.The dark circles under her eyes  is visible and her face is pale. I will protect her no matter what. I kiss her forehead lightly. I stood up and went to sit on the sofa. 

--

Tao come in. "Luhan hyung, you like her, didn't you" He talked loud. I stood up and pushed him out of the room. I closed the door and hit his back. "You're talking to loud. She just fall asleep." I nagged. He smirked. I went to sit with the guys. "Luhan hyung, be honest, you like her didn't you?" Now, Chanyeol asked me. "What is wrong with you guys?" I asked them, changing the topic.

"There's nothing wrong with us. Stop hiding Luhan, you think we don't know huh?" Xiumin said with a knowing smile. I swear my face is red. "Let I said it out loud yeah? First, you jealous when Lay wear the similar clothes to Hannan, so you wear similar to Hannan, too." Sehun said.

"Second, you're the one that snap her funny faces while fixing Chen's hair. Instead of for blackmailed, you make it as your wallpaper" Kris said.

"Thirdly, who the one that follow her to mall this morning? You. Even you're tired as hell" Suho said. All of them have smirked on their faces.

"The last but not least, who's the most panicked when Hannan receive the call? Who calm Hannan down? We know everyone can calm her down but, the way you calm her is not the brotherly way. I think all of this is enough to prove you like her." Kyungsoo said, pushing my shoulder. I smiled.

"Ah hyung, I just saw Luhan kissed Hannan's forehead just now." Damn it, Tao. How can he saw that? "Really? Our baby is grown up!" Chanyeol faked sobbing. "Yah babo, I'm older than you" I pushed his head. We stay in silence for awhile.

"I really like her. It's kind of weird to think I like her isn't it?"  I asked them. They nodded. "Of course it's weird. Your ideal type is a girl that quiet and Hannan is totally opposite from it. Like really opposite. She's loud." Kai said. I nodded. Yeah, it's really weird. 

"Luhan..." I turn to my right and saw Hannan standing outside the room. She's rubbing her eyes like a little girl. "Yeah, why?" I asked her. All of the gus is faked coughing. Monkeys. Ha Ha. 

"I'm not feeling well. Why the heck you leave me alone in the room?" She asked me and come to sit between me and Chanyeol. "Is our little sister scared?" Chanyeol joked. Hannan's face is pale. "Of course I am. Idiot" She told him with her eyes closed. 

"You're not sleeping here. C'mon guys, let's go and sleep." I stood up and pull Hannan to stand up. "Let's sleep" We get in to our room. Like wise, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Lay, Kris, D.O and me sleep in Hannan's room.

"Won't you guys give me a hug first before go to sleep?" Hannan asked the guys. I love it she can went along with them. Nope, I'm not jealous at all they hugging. 

After all the goodnights, we went to sleep. I sleep beside Lay and Hannan is on the bed. Sleeping peacefully. Within minute, I fall into my own dreamland.

------------------

"Mommy, mommy..... Mommy!"

 


 

I'm sorry it's short. I have to type real quick cause I barely can get on the laptop. By the way, you guys didn't give me feed back on the previous chapter. I'm sad :( 

Jongin pics for bonus!

Thanks :) - Qay xx