Chapter 16

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Xiumin P.O.V]

I picked up the call, "Hyung, what?" I feel my anger rise to my head. "Xiumin, who?" Hannan asked me but I just put my finger to so she'll shut up. 

"Xiumin, I tried to call everybody but they won't pick up-" I cut him off, "What do you want hyung? Doesn't it enough you run with our money, laptops, phones and lot of thing?" I asked him. I feel like I'm going to shout now. "I'm sorry Xiumin, can I work with you back? I need money." Is he joking? "Obviously not, We have new manager, already. We don't need your un sincere service" I hung up and blocked the number. 

"Xiumin why?" Hannan asked me again. I look at her red face, she been coughing a lot. "Our useless manager called me and want to work with us again. We will never give him a chance. He ran away with our money, phones and laptops."

"Oh, stay strong. Fighting!" She said with a smile. She really don't know how to face this kind of situation right.  I laughed. "Let's go home should we?" I asked her which she replied with a nod. "Cover your ears" I asked her. 

"Guys! Wakeeeeeeeeee Upppppp!" I shouted real loud. 10 over 11 peoples woke up. Yes you guessed right, Luhan didn't.

Hannan went to him and jump onto his body which make him quickly wake up. "I have no strengh so, jumping on you seems like a good idea." She stood up and took her phone. "Let's go" I laughed. She so comfortable around us. I'm glad.

[Hannan P.O.V]

"Yah, it's hurt you monkey" Luhan ruffled my hair. "I didn't hit you because I'm sick now but believe me I will hit you real hard after I'm better because you messed my hair" That make him laughed. "Aish Luhan, don't disturb grumpy Hannan" Tao came and put his hand on my shoulder. "Tao, I'm not grumpy like Kai when he's woke up." I really loves teasing these guys. 

"What?" Kai asked me. I shook my head "Nothing, I just said that you are handsome when dancing" Luckily he doesn't heard what I told Tao earlier.

"No hyung, she said you're grumpy when you wake up" Sehun gave my secret away. Kai looked at me sharply and I just smiled innocently. "You can't be mad, Kai. I'm sick" I went and hug him. I'm such in a cuddly mood when I'm sick. 

"You're so cuddly today. It's weird to see?" Chanyeol said to me after we settled in our limousine. "I'm so cuddly just when I'm sick and some days in a month." You did not just told the last part to them Hannan. Que facepalm. "Oh, my noona also like that" Kai told me. Pheww, they didn't make fun of me.

"So this only the chance you can cuddle with me" I said making a cute face. 

[Chanyeol P.O.V]

"Just now, our manager hyung call me." Xiumin said make me shocked. What for that little piece of rubbish call him. "What did he want?" I asked him. If I really have the power of fire, this car will burn. Xiumin told us everything and all of us so frustrated. 

"There's no use you guys getting frustrated to someone that not worth we thinking about. Your belongings already gone. Yours laptops and phones won't come back even if you get mad at him for thousand times. If you can't forgive him then don't. Just forget about him and focus on your new beautiful manager here who is currently sick and having a head acne" Hannan is really a something. What she said is true. We don't need to focus on him anymore. 

We arrived at the penthouse, me and Hannan went to kitchen first because we are damn hungry. I noticed something, Hannan holding her head and closed her eyes. "Hannan, you okay?" She nodded but suddenly she falls, fortunately I caught her quickly. Oh my god, Hannan faint!

"Guys! Hannan faint!" I shouted real loud so the guys know, I carried Hannan to the sofa. "What happen?" Luhan asked me, panic written all over his face. "I don't know, she hold her heads and boom, she faint" I told him. Kai already give a call to the doctor. All of us sitting on the floor anxiously waiting for the doctor to come. 

The doctor arrived and we left him to checked on Hannan. Luhan can't sit still which make me going crazy. "Lu Han, she's not giving birth. Sit the flying still. I'm going crazy just looking at you" I said, frustrated. 

"What's wrong with her, doctor?" Kris asked the doctor. "Her face looked a bit pale and her breathing isn't stable, did she eat this morning?" The doctor asked us. "She eat but then she throw up." 

"Take her to the hospital if it's continue like this. For now, give her the medicine that I give and make sure she eats on time and had a fully rest" We bid goodbye to the doctor and went near Hannan.

"When I talking to her in the practice room earlier, she doesn't even show she's hurting. Ah, I'm going mad" Xiumin said. Hannan is a kind that doesn't want to burden people which is really dangerous for herself. 

 


Hye guys! How was it? I'm so sorry it's short. Hope you enjoy reading! Kamsahamida. Saranghamida <3 xx - Qay xx

 

I'm going to go to vacation on 22th until 27th. And starting on 11th december, I won't be able to update for a month :( Ah it's make me going crazy. I hope you didn't unsuscribe my story :'(...

Have fun! -Qay xx