Chapter 19

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[D.O P.O.V]

"What's with our fans? Did they send hate or did they questioning you lots of things or-" Lay asked Hannan, panic just to be cut off by Chanyeol, "Hyung, shut up. Let's Hannan finish her sentence." That makes Hannan laughed. "They do question me a lots of things but there's no hate.. What I want to say is your fans is just lovely!" She grinned, I can see the happiness in her eyes. 

"Can you not stare at me like that, Do Kyungsoo. It's creepy" I snapped out of my blank state and apologising. 

**

"It's half past five, I'm bored. Kyungsoo-ah, let's go out?" Hannan said to me, I looked around andd all of them have fallen asleep. I look at her without answering. "Ah, you're tired? Nevermind then, I will go out alone" She stood up, I followed behind her. "I never said I'm tired, did I?" She looked at me and smiled. I love her smile, it's the most beautiful smile after my mom's smile. 

"Faster, what taking you so long?" I waited in front of her room, we make a lot  of noises but none of them is awake. Really tired, huh? "You're just to quick" She come out of the room with a long sleeves Guess shirt, I always forgot she's rich. 

She walked to Suho and wake him up, "Suho, I'm going out for awhile". Before Suho can answer her, she pull my hand and run out the house. "Why did we run again?" I asked her, she sure do have a lots of energy. "Cause he will throw a lots of question to us, duh" I nodded agreed.

**

"Where is this, I never come here" She look outside the window with amused face. "It's Namsan Tower, we going to ride the cable car until the top of tower, then, ah- it's so tiresome to explain, let's get out and find food, first." I grab Hannan's hand. "Ey, why are you holding my hand?" She tried to release my grasp.

"Why can't I, Luhan hold your hand when we're at the Incheon Airport. Then, Chanyeol hold you by the shoulder at KLIA. Basically, you have skinship with everyone except me." I express my jealousy. Yes, jealous. I feel abandoned. "Awh, don't be like that, okay stop whining, let's go." We're hand in hand. I smiled proudly. But, I'm dead if Luhan know this. He's just told us he love her awhile ago and now I'm here holding Hannan's hand. 

But whatever, not all you want, you will get dear Luhannie. 

"Kyungsoo! Potato twist." I snapped out of my deep thought and went to the potato twist stall with Hannan. "Ahjussi, give us two stick of potato twist please." I told the ahjussi. "Aigoo- you two are match made in heaven" Uh-oh, did he just said that. "No, we're just bestfriend" I correct the statement. "Why? What he said?" Hannan asked me. 

"Nothing" I smiled and paid the food. "Now let's go, cable car is waiting for us" I was about to step on the cable car but she pulled me. "Why?" I asked her, confused. She whispers something, I couldn't hear.

"Talk clearly, Hannan." I put my ear close to . "I scared of height." Oh how cute. "It's okay, I'm here. Come on." I pulled her hand and went in the cable car. She closed her eyes. "Ey ey, open your eyes" I put away her hands that hovering her eyes. 

"Look, Seoul City." She look at the glass and smiled, widely. "I've never knew it will be this beautiful." 

"And we've arrived the top! Let's go" I pull her to the padlock centre. "Here, we write our wish on the padlock then lock it somewhere you want, then throw the key but if you want to keep it, it's okay." She nodded and start searching for a padlock. I took two for myself. "Okay, I got it. Let's write our wish" Now, she's so excited and currently pulling my hand. 

I took the marker and wrote my wish on the padlock. On the first padlock, I write 'May EXO always be together' and the second one I write, 'Please love me'. Yeah, Let it only me who know the exact meaning of it. "What did you wrote?" I asked Hannan, she looked at me and smile. "I wrote may we always be together" I nodded. "Lets take some picture!" She pulled my hand and we start taking selca here and there.

She went to the handrail that you know, prevent us from falling down. "I love EXO! EXO stay healthy! Saranghae!" She scream her heart out, and smiled to me. I was taken aback by her acton but it's Hannan afterall. "Try it!" She pushed me.

"I want to be with EXO and Hannan for 100 years if possible!" That was indeed, fun.

My phone's ringing and the screen showed 'Suho hyung' . "I'm going to take this call." I told Hannan, she nodded and back to filming the scenery.

'Hello?'

'Kyungsoo what do you think you are doing?' Suho hyung sounds mad, what have I done?

'What have I done?'

'Holding hands with Hannan when you knew Luhan loves her? It's all over the internet Kyungsoo.'

'Hyung, everyone always holds hand with Hannan, publicly, why can't I? Okay, I'm hanging up, Hannan's waiting. Bye, love you" As I said, you don't always get what you want.

"Who?" She asked me, I shook my head, "My sister. Okay let's go, we've spent hours here." I grab her hand and walk down the stair and get into the cable car. "Kyungsoo! Selca time~" She pulled me close and started taking selca, again. I bet there's hundreds of our photos in there.

**

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

Kyungsoo shouldn't do that but we are not going to fight over this.

"Babyyy I'm home!" A familiar voice of our manager echo through the house. "Hannan!" I stood up and hug her. It's our tradition. "Okay, I sense some tension here, why?" She's clueless as a little puppy. "Nope, they're just tired. Erm Hannan, I want to go and buy something, accompany me?" I tried to take Hannan out from the house that full of tension. She nodded and stood up. I look at Suho, 'Better solve it before I'm home' I mouthed to him which he just gives a nod to me. I pull Hannan's hoodie and out from the house.

[Xiumin P.O.V]

"Rather than you guys keep silence like this better solved it. I can't stand this awkwardness." As the oldest one, I speak up.

"So Kyungsoo and Luhan please fix your problem." Chanyeol said. I nodded. "What problem?" Kyungsoo asked us, I'm sure as hell he's already know though.

"You know I love her and you still went out with her and hold her hand, in public. Did you hate looking at me happy, Kyungsoo?" Luhan said staring sharply at Kyungsoo. Woah, I will explained to you guys how it go okay.

"Everyone have skinship with her Luhan, why can't I?" Kyungsoo seat infront of Luhan with a dead-pan face.

"You like her, too didn't you?" That question caught all of us offguard. "I-"

 

 

To be continued.....

AH I FINALLY UPDATED SORRY FOR TAKING TO LONG AND THANKS FOR NOT UNSUBSCRIBING! LOVE YOU -Qay xx

...and im sorry its short :(