Chapter 15

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Luhan P.O.V]

I sit up and saw Hannan calling out for her mom. "Lay.. Lay, wake up" I woke Lay up and went to Hannan. "What's wrong?"Lay asked me. I shrugged. "Hannan, Hannan... What's wrong?" I shook Hannan and patted her cheeks. She opened her eyes and begin shouting. "Mommy! Mommy! Don't go!" I hug her to calm her down but she still screaming and throwing her hands in the air. What is wrong with her?

All the others come to our room. Xiumin, D.O, Kris, and Chanyeol also woke up. "What with the shouting in 5 in the morning?" Kai sleepily asked, but fully awake after looking at Hannan. We surrounded her. Sehun hold her and calm her down. I still hugging her though. "Hannan, are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked her after she cool down. "I dreamed my mom. S-s-she leave me. She leave me a-alone" Her voice trembling. 

"You are not alone, hun. We always with you if you need something" Baekhyun told her. We nodded. "Now you have to sleep. It's still dark out there. You're sick so you need rest." I told her. Then, again, they faked coughing. Not now guys. I put the blanket on her and told the guys it's alright if they want to go to sleep back. They nodded and went out from the room. Now, only me who awake. 

I sit on the bed and rest my back on the bed head. I don't even know what it's called. I stay there until I satisfied and confirmed Hannan asleep. 

 

[Hannan P.O.V] 

I opened my eyes and sit up slowly since my back is hurt. It's typical though, whenever I fall sick, my back would betray me. I turned to my right and saw Luhan sleeping with his back lean on my bed head. I don't care what it's called. "Luhan" urgh, my voice is like a rocker. "Luhan, wake up" I shook him but still, he didn't woke up. I stand up and put the blanket on Luhan. 

I walked out and found Xiumin in the kitchen. "Good morning Xiumin" I hug him make him startled a bit. "Hannan, it's still early, why did you woke up?" He touched my forehead. "Your forehead is hot" I nodded. "I'm a morning person, Umin. I need to cook anyway"

"You don't need to cook cause the breakfast is already on the table." I looked at the table and it's full of food. I nodded. I feel light-headed and all I knew is I'm now bending over the sink, vomiting. Xiumin rub my back. I cleaned my mouth and take a sit on the stool. 

"Hannan, you okay? Let's go to clinic." Xiumin said to me. I shook my head. "I hate clinic" My throat is really hurting. I asked Xiumin to take my phone on the fridge. I don't even know how my phone can be there. 

 

[Xiumin P.O.V]

I take her phone and saw EXO as her wallpaper. I smiled. She loves us, yeah? I give the phone to her. She dialed Hudson number. How I know? Cause I'm sitting beside her. "Hudson.... How it's going.. I'm glad it's going well.. Aww, don't cry. You want me to cry?....I'm sick you dumb, that's why my voice is like this...Okay bye love you bro" That's all what I  heard.

Then one by one come out from their room. They eat and get ready to go to practice studio. "Hannan, are you okay staying by yourself?" Sehun asked her. "She's going with us. She going to see how we dance." I told them. "But she's sick" Luhan told me. Protective little deer. "I know, Luhan. If anything happen to her, we're there to help. Can we help her if she's in the house, alone?" I really worried about her. Instead of manager, I want her to be our little sister. 

"You make point there, hyung" Chanyeol agreed with me. Hannan come out from her room. This is the first I saw her wearing hoodie with jeans. "You wearing hoodie? It's hot out there" Lay told her. "I'm aware of that Yixing. But I'm sick. I feel cold, duh" 

Today is the day that Hannan look so different. She put her hair into high ponytail and wear her sunglass that she bought the other day. "I feel so different today. My throat hurt, my back hurt and mostly my stomach hurt cause I can't eat anything" She babbling by herself in the car. 

"You take your medicine already, right" I asked her. She nodded. We arrived at the studio. We open the studio. It's huge. Double our practice room. "I'm glad there's sofa here" Hannan went to te sofa and laying down. We warm up our body before start  praticing. "Hannan, you okay?" I went to her. Luhan already there talking to Hannan. He's making it's obvious that he likes her. 

"I'm okay. Go and practice. I want to hear you guys singing and dancing." She walked to the radio. "Take your spot guys." Although she sick, she still want to monitor us. "Take a rest Hannan. Don't be so stubborn can you?" Sehun said to her. "It's not Hannan if she's not stubborn" She told Sehun. 

Seem like we can't do anything so we took our spot. "One Two Three S..tart!" The music played and we started dance. She following our dance at the corner. 

-3 hours later-

We finished practicing and saw Hannan sleeping peacefully on the sofa. She looked like a puppy with that big hoodie. "We was so loud just now and she can sleep peacefully like that?" Suho said. "If you forget, she loves sleeping... a lot" Lay told Suho. I nodded agree. "She said Luhan won't wake up if there's earthquacke, but erm I'm not sure she will wake up or not" Chanyeol said laughing. I laughed along with him.

I saw something's wrong with Hannan. I went nearer and she's shivering. I touched her forehead. Damn, it's hot. "Xiumin, I'm cold" She told me after opening her eyes a little. I look at the guys, all of them sleeping due to tiredness. 

I take our jacket and put on her. "Better?" She nodded. This is why I want her to tag along. "You want some water?" I asked her after she's touching her neck. She nodded. I took my water bottle and give it to her. "Drink some" She sat up and drink it. "I told you to go to clinic. You throw up, you shivering. Let's go to clinic, Hannan" I sit on the floor facing her. She looks down.

"I'm scared of clinic okay" She said. I laughed a little. "Scared or not, you must go. No excuse" I get hold of her hand. "But I hate needles!" That make me laughed hard. Luckily the guys didn't wake up though. "They won't inject you dude"

"No, nope, never" She crossed her hand and suddenly she coughed. "Still don't want to go to clinic?" I nudged her. "No Kim Minseok" She knows my name, yay.

"Yeah, whatever. Now rest. Everybody is sleeping" She shook her head. "I want to talk to you. I'm bored" She faked crying. I laughed. Kyeopta.

"What do you want to talk about?" I'm tired but to let Hannan stay up alone is just dangerous. "Why did the fans call you oppa? What is oppa for?" She asked me. "Oppa is what a girl called a boy or man who is older than her." I told her clearly so she will understand. I really wanna hear she call us oppa.

"Oh, so I have to call you Xiumin oppa?" With her hoarse voice, I found it cute when she said Xiumin oppa. "Yes." I nodded. "That sound weird as heck so I'm just gonna stuck with calling you guys by name. Unless, I want something then I will call you oppa" Eventhough she's not feeling well. She still can crack me up.

"Xiumin, take a rest, I know you're tired as well" He pushed me to lay down on the floor. That sound so wrong. Oops. "All my tiredness is gone while I'm talking to you. I guess my tiredness didn't like you talking" I jokingly said which earn a slap. "Seems like I have to talk 24 hours straight without non-stop then to get rid you guys tiredness" I'm glad she didn't take my joked seriously. 

My phone rings and it's from someone that I will never expected to call me.

 


How was it!? Please give feedback :( What is Hannan and Luhan ship name? Suggest pls. Oh and HanXiu moment for this chapter! Ngeee~ Saranghamida. Kamsahamida :) - Qay xx