Chapter 17

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Luhan P.O.V]

Today is the day for our concert then we will fly back to Korea tonight. "Luhan, Xiumin and  Sehun, your turn to get dress. Faster, 1 hours more and you're on!" Who else if it's not our beautiful manager, Hannan Kim. "Ne!" We went to our coordi noona. "Hannan, would you watch our performance after this?" I asked her. She nodded. "Probably, I need to monitor you guys."

I smiled. I'm gonna look at her the whole time, I guess? "Xiumin, your tie is not in place" She went and fixed Xiumin tie. Fix mine too Hannan please. But, mine is already in place.

>>>>>>>

I watch her the whole time. She smiling so big through the songs we sing. Now it's our last song, Peterpan.  Her favourite song. "As you guys know, EXO have a new manager. Can we asked her to come on this stage?" Kai talked to the fans. All of them shouted. Agree with Kai maybe? "Okay, You guys said, Hannan Kim! Hannan Kim!" The fan start to chant. I went to Hannan. 

"What the cupcake is Kai trying to do!?" She look so lost. "Just follow me" I pulled her on the stage. "So here the girl who take care of our practise, our food, our clothes, and ourself. Without her, our schedule would be a mess" Suho said. We nodded agreeingly. "What are you guys trying to do? I don't want people befriend me just because I'm your manager" She whispered to me. Suddenly Sehun give her a microphone. "So, Hannan, what did you think about us?" Kai read a question that appeared on the big screen behind us. 

"I have to be honest right?" She asked us with a mischievous smile. U-oh. We nodded. "As you guys know, EXO is not only good at dance but at pranking too." Thanks for compliment..at first. She makes the crowd laugh!

"Kris, Suho, they said they're leader but what can we do, the leader can't even make these 10 boys stop pranking. Tsk Tsk." The crowd and we laugh, except Suho and Kris. "Okay, we shouldn't asked that question. Next question please?" Kris quickly said which make us laugh. I'm glad Hannan didn't feel awkward on the stage. 

"Are these questions just for me?" She asked me, I nodded. "We decide to make our fans love you, today." She make an annoyed face. Did she really hate the word 'love'?

"Did you love EXO? And EXO, did you love your manager?" I read the questions. "Yes, we love her. She the female version of Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan combined together. A mood maker. Saranghae Hannan!" Suho said. Then each of us start to said Saranghae Hannan. It's my turn, ah what should I do. "Saranghae Hannan!" It's finally came out. 

"If I didn't love these 12 dorks, then, I won't be standing here being their manager. So yeah, I love each one of you. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun, I Love You guys" Awh, I'm touched. 

"Next question, Hannan, do you have a boyfriend?" Sehun read the question, "Since I was born until now, I have no boyfriend. Sorry to dissapointing you guys" That's what I want to hear. I will make it change one day, trust me. "Oh, really, never had one?" Chanyeol asked her with a priceless facial expression which make the crowd laugh. "Yes Park flying Chan freaking Yeol, I don't have one" The word of the day! Park flying Chan freaking Yeol.

"EXO M or EXO K is the one that did a lot of pranking on you?" Tao recite the question. "EXO K? Chanyeol and Baekhyun did it a lot. I will revenge." She said made Baekhyun and Chanyeol faked sobbing. OMG derps.

"Last question before our ending dance with Hannan." Yes, we diced to do that. WHich make Hannan facepalmed. "One more thing, EXO never planned something that I know" She told our fans. 

"Hug each of them once and we can end this soon. From a boy name Park Chanyeol. Yah, what is this? Chanyeol!" We looked at Chanyeol. He just give a thumb up and smile. "Did you guys see what I told you who's prank me a lot!?" Hannan said. "Hug! Hug! Hug!" Chanyeol chant make the crowd follow. "Okay I will but Park Chanyeol, you sleep in the living room today, not in guest room. Thank you" 

"Since I have to give a hug, line up please" She joked bt all of us start getting in line and the crowd laugh. "I just scrolled my SNS acc, and our fan said "We always line up for their autograph but now they line up for Hannan's hug. Hannan daebak!" Uuuuu~" Chen who back in the line said. She start to hug Chanyeol and end with Kai. 

We end the Q and A session, we start to dance with Hannan in the middle. "Yay, It's been so nice seeing you all. Thank you so much. Saranghae!" We bow and went backstage. "I'm dancing in my jeans, yay so comfortable" Hannan said lying down on the dressing room floor. "Sorry for not telling you, but you would reject it if we told you" Kris said. 

"I just know a good news!" Chanyeol shouted after looking at his phone.