Chapter 4

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Hannan P.O.V]

I woke up to the noise of knocks on my appartment door. Who the heck come early in the morning. I stood up from the sofa I sleep on and opened the door. All the members of EXO are standing infront of me. "Come in, guys"

I asked them to come in and I straight away went to my sofa, laid on it and put the blanket over me. "Why don't you sleep in your room?" Lay looked at me confused. "I scared to sleep in the room, alone. I don't know why but I hate sleeping alone in the room. Oh and, I'm sorry it's only have to sofa here. 3 of you can sit on the sofa and other nine of you, kindly sit on the floor."

They nodded and everyone start fighting for place. Lay quietly lift up my leg and sit at the end of the sofa, after that, I put my leg on his lap. 

In the end, Chanyeol, Luhan and Xiumin sit on the sofa. "Yah, Lay, how come you can sit there!?" Tao arguing. "Cause I'm smart enough," Lay poked his tongue out at Tao.

"Ah, is not fair." Suho arguing. "Shut up. You make noise in the morning is not good" I said and pulled my blanket over my head. "Hey hey hey, who asked you to sleep?" Lay pulled my blanket down. I glared at him. "It's my house and why did you guys come here, actually?" I asked them in confused.

"We want to spent time with youuuuu~" Suho said. I nodded. I stay on my current position but with my head on Lay's lap, so I can see all the members clearly. "But I'm too sleepy. Can I sleep for just an hour? Pleaseee~?" I beg them cause I'm really sleepy. I slept at 4 in the morning cause I make a research about them. 

"Yes you can, but you are not allowed to sleep on Lay's lap"Kris said looking at me. "It's up to me where I want to sleep plus I'm comfortablelike this" with that I closed my eyes and fell in deep slumber.

[Chanyeol P.O.V]

The moment I looked at her when she's open the door, she's so beautiful with her white and blue shirt and green pyjamas pants. And her hair flowed perfectly, And her face! Yes, her face is so naturally beauty. What Kai told was true "If you want to see girls natural beauty, watch when they just woke up from sleep".

But still, I jealous with Lay, Hannan slept on his lap. HIS LAP. No I didn't like her, but still, she didn't pay any attention to me. It makes me sad.

[Kris P.O.V]

"Did she really sleep?"  I asked in shocked, I thought she's joking! Lay wave his hand infront of her face. "Seems like it."

"She's tired maybe because of yesterday." Luhan said. "How about we cook for her?" D.O suggest. "Erm hyung, how about YOU cook for her and we will just help you buy the ingredient." Sehun quickly save us from cooking. Thanks maknae. 

"Oh okay" He take a look in Hannan's kitchen and said, "There's a lot we have to buy. 50% of the ultensil didn't complete to cooked so, we have to divide into team. Team Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao and Suho buy the ultensil. Me, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Kai and Baekhyun will buy the ingredient."

"You sure do something fast when it comes to food huh?" Chanyeol said after hearing D.O long~ explanation. 

"What about me?" Lay asked. "You keep an eye on Hannan and how can you move if she's sleeping on your lap?" I told him. "That's make sense." He nodded and looking down.

"Zhang Yixing babo~" Chanyeol shouted and hurriedly run out of the room. All of us laugh. Our happy prince always make us happy.

[Lay P.O.V]

"Now that they're all gone, what should I do?" I looked down and started playing with Hannan's hair. She's our happy princess, I feel it, she can make our group more happy. 

"Why did you played with my hair?" She suddenly asked me that make me startled a bit. 

"Cause I'm bored, the guys went out to buy something." Hannan sat up and looked at me. "Sorry if I hurt your lap" She said.

"Ah no problem" She smiles and start folding her blanket and carried the pillow to her room. "SInce they left you alone, let's go out with me. I need to go shopping" She asked me to go shopping with her. Oh yes.

I nodded, "I will wait for you outside" I close the room door and sit on the sofa.

"Lay I'm done" Woah, she's really fast. "Don't you put any make up?" I asked her. She shake her head. "I didn't wear make up in the morning. Let's go."

"Why did you wear the same clothing like me?" I asked her after I see her wearing something that similar to mine. "Today is our friendship day so I want to make it remindable" Awh, she's so cute. I open the door for her and we walked out from the appartment. I texted Kris.

To: Kris

Hyung, I'm going somewhere with Hannan. If you guys want to enter the house. Put xxxxx as the code.

She live in a quite rich apparment so no wonder there's security code. "Hannan, you are so short, why didn't you wear high heels?" I purposely make her annoyed cause she's cute when she's mad.

"Bro, high heels make my feet hurt. I so short huh?" She asked me and I nodded, Suddenly, she jumped on my back. "Am I tall enough now?" Her question make me laugh. How adorable. She jump off my back and start walking again. "What are we gonna ride?" I asked her. "Bus" She nochalantly said.

"Hannan!" A strange voice called her and she's looked so scare after seeing that person.

 

 

To Be Continued....