Chapter 8

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Luhan P.O.V]

"Luhan, wake up. We have to go to the airport in 3 hours." Someone shaked me. I opened my eyes and saw our manager. I was about to facing another side for continue my sleep. "Lu-freaking-Han wake the flying up" She said to me but I didn't take caution. Suddenly she pulled me out of the bed. "Wake upppppp . You don't need your beauty sleep." I don't know if she's our manager or our little sister.

"Okay, okay. Let's get out from this room." I pushed her out and reaching for my towel. I saw all of them ready. Yes, ALL. "How come you guys are all ready?" I asked them.

"All of us already tried to wake you but yeah you so into your dream until you didn't even flinch when we tickled you." Chanyeol said.

"And I'm suprised how Hannan can wake you up." Suho looked at Hannan. "I just pulled him out of the bed. Now, all of my strengh are goneeee" She shamelessly lied on the floor. "Why we didn't think to pulled him out of the  bed?" Tao looked at them. 

"Cause Hannan is smarter than you guys. " I told them . "Luhan, you smell, go and shower" Hannan said from the floor. All of them laughed. I squinted my eyes at Hannan. "Fine, I will go and shower" 

30 minutes later...

"Prince Luhan, please be quick!" Hannan knocked on the door. I take my towel and wrapped around my waist. I opened the door and Hannan quickly covered her eyes with her hand. 

"Oh My God! Luhan! Wear your flying clothes before I flying kick you!" Me and the guys laughed loudly. "Hyung, wear your clothes before she's really give you flying kick" Chanyeol said. I ruffled her hair and went to my room. 

"Yah! My wild hair took 10 minutes to be this tame!" She shouted. She really know how to make us laugh.

 

[Chen P.O.V]

She open her eyes and breath out when she know Luhan already went to his room. "That boy really want a kick from me" She went to sit beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" I asked her, she nodded. "Yupp, yesterday I came home at 8 p.m. Then, I explained to you guys what will we do until 11 p.m. After that I sorted my clothes until 2 in the morning. I only got 4 hours of sleep cause I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to make you guys breakfast ready and wake you guys up." Pity her. 

"Mianhe" I said to her. Her confused make me laughed. "What kind of monkey is 'Mianhe'?" Few days ago, she said 'what kind of fox" , today she said monkey. Randomness overload. "It's mean I'm sorry" I told her.

"Sorry for what?" She asked me. "For make you tired." I said and she shaked her head. "I apply for that job so I'm gonna do that job. No need to be sorry"

"Yah, finished your love talked already?" Chanyeol asked us that received a pillow from Hannan straight on his face.

"It's not love talked, Yeollie. She's just tired" I told him. "Mianhe" Chanyeol said to her. "What kind of shark is 'Mianhe', again?" 

"I'm sorry" I repeated for her. "Ah, This language is so so so so so difficult to understand." She sighed. Then Luhan cme out from his room. 

"Now that Luhan is ready, Let's go~ Take your own luggage and brought to the van, 6 of you will ride with me and six will ride with stylist. Quick!" She pushed us out from the room. "But I didn't eat yet." Luhan whining.

[Luhan P.O.V]

"Yeah, right. You guys go and get in the car first." She told them and pull me to the dining table. She take the plates and put Fried Noodle in my plate.

"Now eat." She sit infront of me. I eat quickly. "Eat slowly. Don't need to rush. You will chocked on your food." She told me.

I nodded and finish my food in 3 minutes. She took my plates and washed it. "Now let's go" I pulled her out of the house and locked the door. 

She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm tired." I let her be. We walked slowly and get in the van. After we sit down she put her head on my shoulder again and dozed off. 

"Sehun did she really sleeping?" I asked Sehun who sit in front of me. "Yeapppp"

"Hyung, you know, she's really tired. She told me 'yesterday I came home at 8 p.m. Then, I explained to you guys what will we do until 11 p.m. After that I sorted my clothes until 2 in the morning. I only got 4 hours of sleep cause I have to wake up at 6 in the morning to make you guys breakfast ready and wake you guys up'" Chen imitated Hannan's voice. 

"Pity her" Xiumin who at the back said. Yeah, It must be hard for her 18 years old self. I let her sleep on my shoulder. 

After an hour we arrive in Seoul Aiport, "Hannan, wake up" I patted her cheek. She opened her eyes and sit straight. "We're here already?" I nodded and put her beanie back since I took  it off when she's sleeping.

"Okay ler's go. We still have 30 minutes to board. Faster" He jumped out of the van. Yes, jump. I watched her outfit. An flannel with singlet inside and skinny jeans. And she wears converse. I don't know why she didn't wear high heels though.

"Luhan, what are you doing in there. Come on, we need to get in!" She pulled my hand and take down my luggage. Since we used back door, there's no fan there.. So I'm gladly hold her hand. Just to make her show her suprised face again. She suprised at first but she just let it be cause she know I won't let her hand go.

"Why did you just hold her hand, Lu to the Han?" Suho asked me. "Jealous, huh?" I answered him with a question, too. "No I'm not" Then hee walked ahead of me. Hannan's phone ringing, she pull her hand out of my grasp and answered. 

"Hello..We are on our way..Okay..Bye" She hung up and put her phone in her pocket, "Your CEO just called me. Just to see if we arrived or not"

I nodded. She started to put her head on my shoulder again. All of the members is infront us. 

"You really are tired huh?" She nodded. "Pity my princess" I patted her head. "I miss my dad, she always called me Princess. He make me feel beautiful~" Out of the blue she talked about her dad. 

"Wait here, I'm gonna give them passport and tickets" She run to them and give the passports and tickets to them since the check in gate is infront of us, she ran back to me and gives mine.

"We have 10 minutes. It means we have to get through this gate in 5 minutes." She blabbered to herself while counting with her finger.

 

Now, our plane is flying in the blue sky~ . So, I stucked with Hannan again since Chen want to sith by himself. "Is it Hannan and Luhan day today? You guys didn't even separated from our dorm until in the plane." Chanyeol said to us.

"We could've been separated but you know, Luhan can't get enough of me."Hannan said. I hit her shoulder slowly and she started over dramatic, "You hit me? I'm gonna die. It's hurt so bad. Why did you do this to me?" That make all of us laughed.

"Yay I make you guys laughed!"She smiled in victory which make me smile too. 

 

We only fly in the air for 30 minutes, all the boys are sleeping except Hannan. "Why didn't you sleep, girl?" I asked her. "I'm excited to meet my family. I miss my mommy and daddy so much." 

"Ah, so you're daddy's princess or mommy's princess?" I keep talking to her to get rid my sleepiness. "I'm a daddy princess. But that's doesn't mean I didn't close to my mom. She's amazing." She smiled when she talk about her family.

"How many siblings did you have?"

"Seven. Two brothers and five sisters" She answered me quickly. "Woah, that's a lot" Seven!? 

"Did they close to you?"

"What are you? Asking machine?" She laughed and answered, "I'm closed to my brothers though. Cause all my sisters are married and have their own live far-far awayyyyy~" She sing a song on the far far awayyyyy statement. 

"Far away? Where?" Sorry, but I'm curious. 

"3 of them in United Kingdom and another 2 are in United States. My brothers is in Malaysia. And I'm in Korean. Wehey!" HEr family is full of travel. 

"Did your mum and dad both are Malay? Cause your face didn't so Malay~"

"Nope, my mum has Siamese blood and my dad has British blood. None of them have Malay blood. Oh before you asked. We're not originally from Malaysia. My granny and grandpa are in both Thailand and London. I was born in England. When I was 3 years old if I'm not wrong, we moved to Malaysia cause my dad want me to feel a different culture." She told me and looked at me. "Any question?"

"Yep, Can I be the first to meet your father?" I asked her. "You guys will meet my father first ofcourse" She confusedly said.

"Nooooo, I mean I'm the first meeting him. Just me. Without these guys?" I don't know why but I want to meet the father of this amazing girl in front of me. Yeah ofcourse she's amazing. Sleep late and managed to woke up early to make breakfast for us. Wake us up. Washed our dish. If that's not amazing, then the word amazing shouldn't be used at all.

She stand up and went to Kris and Lay place. I followed her. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She smiled pedhopile-liked which make it hilarious and said, "Help me woke them up. But not in the normal way." She run to her bag and take out colourful of hair band. 

She tied my  upper hair which make me have an apple style hair on. What should I do with this girl. "Now let's tied their hair. Btw, you look cute." She smiled and bent over to tied Lay hair and tied Kris hair. For sure, they didn't look good as me. Insert evil laugh, please.

"You go to Suho and Chanyeol. I will go to Sehun and Xiumin" We walked to them and tied their hair. This is fun. This girl sure know how to have fun with ridiculous plan. 

I looked over Sehun hair that Hannan tied. OMG, she spread the hair into two part and tied into each part. She looked over me and put her thumbs up. "Five more boys to go" She pulled my hand and we went to D.O and Kai sit. "Ngehehehe, this is for not letting me washed the dish." She put side ponytail to Jongin. I have to contain my laughter and bit my tongue. 

For, D.O, Baekhyun, Tao and Chen we just tied into apple hairstyle. Cause they have short hair. "Now let's wake them...but not just a normal wake up call. Let's slap their body hard and run." 

I nodded and start running over. 'Ouch', 'Ow' and 'Yah!' are everywhere. Hannan and me settled on our sit and sitting there quietly.You must be puzzled why we can run there and here without people tell us off right? Cause this plane only for us.

"Hannan! Luhan" We heard Kris shouted and we faced each other. She take a blanket from her bag, she put her head on my shoulder and cover her and mine face with the blanket. "Pretend to sleep, dude" She whispers to me.

"Araso." I said. "The cow is that?" She replied me. I thought she pretend to sleep? Suddenly the blanket been pulled. We closed our eyes and pretend to sleep. 

"They asleep. They think we don't know it's their job. Btw Sehun nice hair" I heard Kris said. 

"Let's do it to Hannan, too. Since Luhan already have one." Chen said. 

"One of you touch my hair, be prepared to have a broken arm" A girl voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Hannan stared straightly into Chen eyes. 

 

To Be Continued...