Chapter 7

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Kris P.O.V] 

I heard someone tsk-in [crying lol]. I opened my eyes and saw Hannan crying. But, she's sleeping. She held my hand tight. I start to wake her up. She's having bad dream, I guess.

"Hannan, wake up. Whats wrong?" I woke her up. The moment she opens her eyes, she hugged me. "Eh, why why? What's wrong?" I asked her while rubbing her back. She's sobbing on my shirt.

"I have bad dreamed. I-I dream p-p-people that I l-l-love will l-l-leave me. E-E-EXO and m-m-my parents w-will hate m-me. Y-y-you guys want t-t-to leave me alone." Her word muffle. But I can understand though. She loves us. "No we will not leave you. Now go to sleep" I wiped her tears and put her on bed. I put blanket on her and asked her to sleep. I walked out the door. "K-Kris, are you gonna leave me, too?" She asked me. I shaked my head and smiled. "Nope, I just want to drink water. Wait there" She nodded and stay there. 

I sit on kitchen stool and drink some water quickly and walked back to the room. I looked over and saw she doesn't sleep yet. I walke near her and asked "Why didn't you sleep yet?" I sit beside her. "I'm scared" Her voice slow.

"Now, I'm here. Go to sleep" She closed her eyes and hold my hand. I put my head on the bed and again, I slowly went to the dreamland.

[Hannan P.O.V]

I opened my eyes and I look at the clock beside my bed. Six in the morning. I looked Kris. 'He didn't leave the room at all?' then I stared at my hands that holding his hand.

Whutttt?

I shaked him, "Kris, wake up. Go and sleep in your room" He didn't moved. I shaked him again. "Yah, wake up" He opened his eyes. "Why are you up early in the morning?" He asked me with his morning voice. MANNNNN, that's hot. 

"I need to make breakfast for you guys" I sat up and tied my hair. He nodded and followed me out of the room. "Why are you following me?" I asked him after seeing him followed me to the kitchen. "I want to help you." He rubbed his eyes that sleepy. "No, absolutely no. Now go to sleep" I pushed him out the kitchen.

"But-" he started to talk but I cut him off  " is for sitting. Go. To. Sleep. Now." I pushed him out of the kitchen. He went to the sofa and lying on the sofa. This guy is so stubborn.

I walked to the toilet and brush my teeth. Wash my face and I walked back to the huge kitchen. "So let's see what can we make."

[Kris P.O.V] 

I.

Smell.

Food.

I sat up and opened my eyes. I saw Hannan cooking. I slowly went behind her and shouted her name. "Mommy!" She jumped. I laughed so hard until my eyes get teary.

"Kris!" She hit me on the back. That's hurt. "What did you cooked?" I asked her.

"Fried rice and fried chicken" She told me. "Fried rice?" 

"Yes, I want you guys try what I always eat for breakfast in Malaysia" Ah, so that's why. "It's smell good though" She nodded. I went to the guys room and knocked on every door. "Breakfast ready!" I shouted real loud. 

And you guess right, Xiumin and Tao came out first.

"Yah! Go and brush your teeth first then come and eat" Hannan pushed them to the bathroom. Our new mom everybody.

Then everybody came out and went to dining table. "Opps! Don't touch the food if you didn't brush your teeth yet." With that, everybody run to the bathroom and start pushing. When it's come to food, they're the first to do anything!

"I'm done!" Xiumin and Tao came out from the bathroom and start taking seat beside me. She take each of our plate and start putting the fried rice and fried chicken. Soon, all of them join us and Hannan put the fried rice and chicken in their plate. She pour our drinks and went to sit on the sofa.

"Why don't you join us, girl?" Baekhyun asked her. "Where you want me to sit? On the table?" Then I realized there's no sit left. "Ah don't worry." Chanyeol come out from the kitchen with a stool. "Now come and sit and eat" She nodded and join us.

"It's delicious. Btw, what is this, Han?" Luhan asked Hannan about the food. "It's fried rice and fried chicken. My breakfast when I was in Malaysia and did you just call me 'Han' ?" She answered Luhan's question with a question. Queen of Curiosity.

"Yepp, cause you're name is too long" She nodded and start eating. 

[Luhan P.O.V]

It's been a long time to eat something that we never eat. After we all done eating. She collected all our plates and glasses. She went to kitchen to wash but Kai quickly went and stop her "Okay, left this to me. You go and rest. You already cooked for us is enough"

"No, you guys give me place to live. The least I can do is cooking and washing." She pushed Kai hand. "No, come and rest with us" I pull her out from the kitchen and take off her apron. 

"But I can't let Kai wash the dish!" She tried to stand up from the sofa but I pulled her to sit back. "Sit - the - freaking - down" I said and she sighed, "Fine" 

"So Mr. Wu Yi Fan mind telling me why you didn't sleep in the room last night?" Tao asked Kris. Uh-oh he didn't sleep in his room last night?

"I fall asleep beside Hannan's bed" He said. "You say what~?" Chen asked him again. "He accidentally fall asleep beside my bed a.k.a on the chair with her head on my bed" Hannan repeated for him.

Suddenly Lay start laughing to himself. We looked at him weirdly. "Yah hyung, what's wrong with you?" Sehun asked Lay laughing his off. He stop laughing and said, "I remembered something funny when I went out with Hannan yesterday" Hannan eyes become wide. He launched toward Lay and closed his mouth with her hand. "Don't you freaking dare to tell them that embarassing story. Shut up" 

Lay pushed her hand and hold it tight. "What is it?" Kris asked Lay curiously. "It's began like this...." 

"Ppali!" Chen smacked Lay head.

"Okay! So when me and this girl here finished eating at ddueboki store, there's one Mental Disorder man came near Hannan and start calling her Mina. It was so amusing so I just stared them. When she told the guy her name is Hannan the guy said "You even changed your name for him!?" pointed at me. I was laughing so hard. But then, Hannan pull my hand and run like a crazy girl" By then, all of us were laughing our off with teary eyes. 

"Stop laughing"She hit me and Chen who laughing so hard. Don't talk about Chanyeol. His lying on the floor shaking with laughter

She looked at her watch, "It's already 10 in the morning. I've got to go" She stand up. "Go to?" I asked. "I have to booked you guys plane ticket for tomorrow. I have to talk to our stylist about your promotion clothes. That's my job if you forget" She said then I realized that she is our manager. Because of her laid back pesonality, I forgot that she's our manager. 

We nodded and let she changed in the room. "Guys, I almost forgot that she's our manager" Sehun said. I agree with him. "Me too, and I forgot we have to fly to Malaysia tomorrow."

 

 

To Be Continued....