Chapter 1

Yah, I'm Your Manager!

[Hannan P.O.V]

" Yah, I really need a job. It's been two months I live in Korea and still don't have any job." I talked to myself. People may call I'm crazy cause I talking to myself, but what can I do? I live in an apartment alone. ALONE. My family are all in Malaysia.

"Now let's search for job," I took my MacBook and start searching for a job. 

'In Need Of Manager' , "In Need of Manager?" I click on the link and read about the manager description. 

"18 years old or above, a girl, able to speak English... This is perfect for me!" I took the address to the office that I will interviewed without reading anything else. 

I noted the address and get changed. I wear my highwaist jeans and crop top. I took my sling bag, aviator and the address. Off we go! I took a bus to XXX entertaiment.

```15 minutes```

Finally, I arrived. I step out of the bus and look at the huge building in front of me. Yes, It is huge. It really really huge" I walked in the building and went to the receptionist counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Can I ask you something?" I greeted the lady and ask her. "I no talk english" She said while she do hand movement. I nodded my head and ask her with a real slow motion voice so she can understand, "Do you know someone who can speak English? If so, can you call that person?" She nodded and looked around. "Kris! There's someone want to know something but she's talk in English and I can't understand" She told the tall guy in Korean. I can't understand a word of it. The guy nodded and walk toward me. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hannan." I put my hands out. He shaked my hand , "I'm Kris. I guess you a foreigner?" Ohhhh, He speak english real well~. 

"Yes I am. I came here to be the manager for some sort of job..... Do you know who this is? " I took the note and show him, "Oh, he's our CEO. Let's go I showed you the way to his office." I nodded and follow him.

"Don't you know me?" He asked out of the blue. I look at his face then I realized that he look familiar.... "You do look familiar, WAIT, isn't you one of the korean band, EXO?" I asked after a deep thinking.

"Yes I am, you're not our fan, huh?" He asked me. "Aniyaaa~ I listen to your guys song, Growl but I didn't know much about you guys cause I don't really into K-Pop." Then he suddenly stop. 

"Now we have arrived at the office, you may go in, if anything, we maybe will meet again." I nodded and he leaves me. Suddenly, I feel something hit my head hard. I JUST MEET AN IDOL. Haha~ I laughed and knocked on the door.

"Come In" I guess it's mean I have to go in, then. I open the door and come face to face with a mid 40s guy. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hannan" I greeted him and close the door. 

"Can I help you?"  He talk in Korean, again. "I can't understand Korean" He laughed and nodded. "Can I help you" He asked again. 

"Yes, I hear that this company need a manager for some sort of job. So I come here to been interview by you" I smile brightly and told he everything.

"Oh, yes we in need of manager for a korean band. There's only you that came interview though. Today is the last day and I glad you came. Or not, we have to use other way to hire a manager." I scrunch my eyebrow and asked, "I'm the only one? What do you mean?" I confused.

"Lots of girl thinks we're lying to them so they didn't come. Well, I have to say, you can start your job tomorrow." He said, smiling.

"What what what what? You didn't asked me any question and you just accept me? For real?" I asked happily. I got a job.

"Haha, yes cause we don't have time. We need manager quickly. Now, wait here, I will call one of the boy and let he take you to their practise room. "

W-wait, a couple of minute ago, he said korean band... now, boy and practise room. Did I really have to be a korean boyband manager!? Suddenly a knocked came and a guy that have eyebag came in. "Yes? What did you want?"  he asked the CEO in korean. The talk a bit and he turn to me. "Follow me" aww, he's cute, he look like a panda and he's so tall. Are korean Idol really THIS tall? "Yah, what are you thinking again? Follow me!" Oh, how rude.

I stand up and follow him. I heard he mumble " What did I do until I have to take this thing to our practise room? Who's this girl anyway?" Yahhh, what happen to him, did he has his knickers into twist this morning? I couldn't take his rude mumble and said,

"Yah! I'M YOUR MANAGER" He turn to me and he look at me. "MANAGER!?" He pratically busting my eardrums. Suddenly the door beside us opened. 

"Hannan!?" 

 

To be continued......

 

 

P/S: All the member of EXO know how to speak English fluently in this story