Awoke

THE COLLECTOR: Crossing Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO1kO5r7BKw

 

 

It was almost noon when Kris woke up.

Kris opened his eyes. He felt a lot better and no longer feel any sort of pain from his sides. He glanced around and recognized his own room. He slowly sat up from his bed and raised his shirt to see the wound fully healed.

He immediately got up and headed to his bathroom. He allowed his dirty clothes to fall to the floor as he stripped out of them and turned the shower on. The hot water hitting his shoulder blades stung for a second before that pain turned into bliss, the heat making his muscles relax and he could feel the knots under his skin slowly unfasten. He cleaned all the dirt off his body.

When he eventually shut the water off, his eyes were awake as they could ever be. Then, he went out to change clothes. With towel wrapped around his waist, he stood in front of the mirror as he dried his hair with another towel. His eyes traveled on his wound that has now turned into a scar. His encounter with the girl last night immediately flooded him especially her gentle and relaxing touch as she tended him.

“Feeling better?” his thoughts were interrupted as another figure appeared behind him on his mirror.

Kris turned to face the other man and walked to him. “Yeah. Thanks, Lay.”

Lay. He was not a collector. They became friends as he was his colleague from where he used to study. He has the power to heal, fitting for his kind and good nature.

Lay returned the handshake of his friend, “No problem.”

When they let go, Lay decided to settle himself on the couch.

“Xiumin had a part time job on a bar downtown,” Lay stated as he watched the taller guy turn to his cabinet to get his clothes. “He wanted us come over so he could give us a free drink.”

No response came from Kris. He observed his friend’s movements as he wore the clothes. Lay watched his looks, which is saying that he was lost in his own thoughts. Something’s different and he couldn’t point it out. When he heard from Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter